“Great place to stay with family and kids!!!!!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Franklin
Knoxville
“Great place to stay with family and kids!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2009

We found this hotel very easy to find, and it was right off of the interstate. When we got there check inn was very fast and smooth, and the desk was very nice. The room was very clean and so was the outdoor swimming pool. My kids had a great time and so did we. We had their breakfast which for the price was outstanding. This would be the best value for sure. Last thing I would say is the name says it all.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed September 27, 2008

This particular hotel was easily accessed from Interstate 65 which exits at Hwy 96 in Franklin TN and the shopping plus, local town and resturants were witin our traveling budget especially ,with two children.

The rooms were clean and the staff was wonderful to deal with since we were never in Franklin before their information helped us make good decisions about were to go with our family.

Their was a very friendly church group and a wedding party also staying in the hotel. Their was no noise so, everyone slept well.

We saw some quite professional workers who slipped in and out of the front doors about thier business.

In the evening this hotel was well lit with an attentative desk clerk for each shift. The manager made himself known and if we had any problems we could ask the clerk on any shift to contact him.

• Liked — Central location to events and the rooms were great.
  • Disliked — Our mini vacation was over.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Morton Grove
Reviewed September 15, 2008

My girfriend and I stayed at this hotel on a Thursday night while taking a Labor Day Weekend trip to Nashville. Both of us are in grad school and were using the wireless internet in the room to finish some school work Friday morning. At 9:45 I went to the front desk and asked the lady working if we could check out at 12:00 instead of 11:00. When she asked why I told her it was because we were in school getting our masters and that we were finishing up some homework. She informed us that we could not, but we could have "maybe, 10 extra minutes." Politely, I said thank thank you and I went back to the room and told my girlfriend that we could not stay until noon. Ready to walk out the door, the phone rang at 10:55. It was the lady that I spoke with downstairs. She called to inform me, in a very rude and direct voice that "It's 10:55, you know check out is at 11:00." I said yes, and she continued, "Okay, just making sure you know you have to be out at 11:00." I found this phone call extremely unprofessional and unecessary. I gave her no arguments when she told me we had to leave at 11:00, even though almost every hotel I have ever stayed at, if I asked for a few extra minutes, they were happy to help out. I was not upset we could not stay a little longer to get our work done, I was upset that she called to push us out the door. I have never stayed at a hotel where the front desk calls a room prior to check out to tell them to get out! Not only that, when we left, we were one of two cars in the whole parking lot. The hotel the night before only had 8 or less cars in the lot, so it was not as if the hotel was crowded and finding time to clean our room was going to be difficult. The hotel itself was fine, but the front desk lady has me and my girlfriend doubting if we will go there again.

• Liked — Clean and spacious room
  • Disliked — The lady at the front desk with no customer service skills
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
abvifranklintn, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the ABVI, Corpus Christi and the review.

We are investigating the issue you have mentioned, but our apologies for the same however unlikely it may be.

We have made an enquiry and took action on that staff.

Incidentally she is not working with us anymore.

We take guest reviews seriously and believe that’s only way to improve.

You are always welcome to stay with us and we will offer you the best hospitality.

Hotel Manager.
Elizabethton, Tennessee
Reviewed July 31, 2005

clean comfortable rooms, friendly staff, great location, would definitely stay at this hotel in the future

Stayed July 2005