“Great room for the $$”

Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I traveled to Franklin on a budget. I decided to stay cheapo since I wasn't sure if I was picking up the tab, or if the company would get it. SO I booked this place. It had similar reviews to the hotels located near it (LaQuinta, Days Inn and I think a Best Western or something similar). I was surprised when I pulled up and all of these hotels are basically in the same parking lot, basically.
I was met with friendly and courteous service and my room was absolutely huge for what I paid. When I say it was so clean you could "eat off the floor", I don't mean literally, but it was pretty dog-gone clean. I was impressed. When traveling to that area again, I would not hesitate to book there. Oh, by the way the continental breakfast is just cereal, but there's a Cracker Barrell that's walking distance, just down the hill.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KathyJx
americasbestfranklin, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Dear KathyJx,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We look forward to seeing you again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

The lady at the desk was very unprofessional. We booked our room online through Expedia. There was a mix-up in some type of paperwork she was to receive and she only had paperwork for one room even though I had my receipt. She told me I would need to call Expedia. The entire check-in process took 50 solid minutes. We were there during the time of terrible devestation from tornadoes in Alabama. There were people coming in trying to get a room and she said she had just talked to her boss and they were giving no discounts. The price quoted was 20 dollars higher than what we paid on Expedia the day before. The room had very thin walls. The bedspreads were not clean. The sink was falling apart and the bed mattress was broken. We had no other choice for another room secondary to no vacancy. And since the Nashville area was full of displaced people from Alabama all other hotels were booked. I would not recommend this hotel nor would I stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Dear radfxr,

Thank you for posting a review with us. I am sorry to hear about the negative experience you encountered during your stay. All complaints are taken seriously and will be further investigated.

Regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2011

My Husband and I stayed here March 29th, 2011, the room was very clean and comfortable, could use some updating but had an excellent night's rest. The staff was very courteous and wanted to help in any way they could, and showed us a room without batting an eye, to assure us of a clean, comfortable room. The lady, who was in charge in the evening, Lucy, was very accommodating and so genuinely helpful.

Room Tip: Will accomodate in any way possible
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joyann49247

Dear Joyann49247,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms. If you ever return to the area, we would like to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 16, 2011

Extremely clean; all staff extremely friendly; internet extremely fast...you get the idea. Oh, I will say the breakfast was pretty sparse. The room did have a 'fridge and a microwave.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rlslaw
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I stayed here for one night for a Gary Allan fan club party and was impressed with this hotel. The price was a little high (89.00) and the desk clerk explained it politely all the hotels do it for the CMA season. The hotel was very clean, pool was small but clean, bathroom needs updating, but beds were comfy. During other dates it is around 39.00 bucks, which is a steal.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2010

After reading positive reviews and obtaining a very good rate I tried this hotel during a recent cross country road trip. Easy highway access and a quiet room were the only positives. The bed was uncomfortable, the sofa was too scary to sit on, there was no bathroom vanity to set anything on (had to use the handicap chair), and the continental breakfast consisted on a loaf of bread and prepackaged (vending machine style) sticky buns.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
abvifranklintn, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn Franklin/Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with the ABVI during your recent visit to our area.

We appreciate your review and also the observations and at the same are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are addressing your observations related to the room features and cleanliness and overall hospitality.

Breakfast is also being completely improved.

You shall definitely find the difference during your next visit.

We await your next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed August 1, 2009

My husband, son, and I stayed on the bottom floor of this 2 story hotel. We had a room close to the front door which appeared to be very clean. Probably the only thing that I could complain about was the smell of the room; it smelled dirty. It wasn't anything fancy but it did have a microwave and frig along with a table and chairs if you wanted to eat in the room. They provided cereal, toast, etc. for breakfast which we didn't use. I would say it's a good place for families at a VERY REASONABLE price.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family