“Decent, but very smoky smell”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #19 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We just stayed for one night. When I made the reservation I got the AAA rate when I asked. Our room said non-smoking, but all of the rooms on our floor were not non-smoking. When we got off the elevator, the entire floor smelled like cigarettes, including our room. I e-mailed the hotel within a day with no reply, then followed up and still no answer. Very disappointing! Other than that, the breakfast and the pool were good.

Room Tip: check out if there are rooms on the floor you will be on if there is smoking allowed if that's a...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Amisha C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is truly disheartening to hear that your stay was anything less than a 5-Diamond experience. We appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with the rest of our team, as guest satisfaction is one of the utmost importances. We value your patronage and remain hopeful to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed one night at the Baymont Inn to attend a musical in downtown Nashville. The hotel was clean. I like the fact that they did not have one of those big bedspread/comforter on the bed because those always seem gross to me. The air conditioner worked well. The room had a small fridge and microwave that we did not use, but it was a nice added feature. The area felt safe. The hotel offered a variety of breakfast items. I think for this level of hotel, their breakfast offered a lot of food items. The drive to downtown Nashville was not bad, about 20 minutes at 4:45pm and it was definitely worth saving at least $150 for the night. I would recommend this hotel for a 1-3 night stay. I thought the towels were a little dingy looking. I knew they were clean, but old. That's really the only thing that wasn't up to par. I would recommend this hotel especially for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and opulent accommodations.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

4  Thank Kimberly D

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The hotel was in a great location for the activities we were doing the weekend we stayed. Breakfast was good. Beds were very comfortable.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We recently stayed here for a week and found the place to be very nice and clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This hotel is in a great location, close to everything around the Franklin area.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Amisha C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your feedback. I find myself grateful for the gracious spirit of your review as well for the praises that you have sung for Baymont Inn & Suites. We endeavor to provide our guests with superior accommodations, so it is with sheer delight that you found our rooms enjoyable. I am elated that you value breakfast that we have on property. Your patronage of our Hotel is valued, and I hope to welcome you back real soon.

Amisha Chauhan