“Best Option in Area”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I visit the area several times a year and return to this property regularly now. It's the nicest hotel in the Fayetteville/Lynchburg area. The rooms are clean, good beds and showers, friendly staff. The property is not new, but the rooms have been kept updated with flat screen TVs, bowed shower curtain rods, etc.

Could be a little more attractive in their pricing, but still a solid value and a much better place to spend the night than nearby competitors. Make it your default hotel when in Fayetteville.

Room Tip: No elevator - outdoor stairs to second floor. RV/Semi parking.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
AARAV2011, Front Desk/Sales Champion at Best Western Fayetteville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you so much for responding to our Customer Satisfaction Survey. We here at Best Western Fayetteville Inn constantly strive to make each of our guests' experience a positive one. The responses we receive from our guests concerning the outcome of their stays with us helps us to stay on top our non-ending, quality customer service.

Thank you for choosing Best Western Fayetteville Inn for your accommodations. We hope to be your number one choice in the area for your next stay.

Tammy Knisley
Sales Champion
Fayetteville, Temmessee

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Visited this nice Best WEstern for a family wedding. Was very happily suprised with this place! From the very nice attendants at the front desk to the housekeeping staff--they were wonderful!, the rooms are a little older but very nicely kept--cleen and inviting! A very nice suprise! Breakfast was good and plentiful! Will definately stay there again if I travel that way!!! Thanks to everyone!

Room Tip: Rooms on bottom floor a very nice, west side is probably a little quieter!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
AARAV2011, Front Desk at Best Western Fayetteville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Ms. Susan B,,

Let me first thank you for your kind review. We here at Best Western Fayetteville Inn strive very hard to make sure all our guests' stays are memorable ones. It is so nice to hear when we have accomplished our goal.

We ask that you remember Best Western Fayetteville Inn for all future accommodations you or your family may require.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to eah and everyone of you!

Thank you for choosing Best Western Fayeteville Inn.

Tammy Knisley
Sales Champion
931+-433-0100

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My son and I were anxious to arrive in Tennessee for The Jack. We rolled in from Michigan on Friday evening. I wish I had gotten the name of the woman at the front desk, she was amazingly friendly. That set the tone for our entire stay at the hotel. The room was the cleanest room I remember being in...and I am NOT kidding. I actually went barefoot in it. My son thought his germaphobe mother had lost her mind. We were immediately relaxed and felt at home, which is hard to do when you have traveled so long. Everyone went out of their way to be kind, curious about our reason for staying, and genuine in their conversation. We had a wonderful mother-son time at The Jack, and also at the Best Western. I wish I could give it 10 stars. Thank you again, we are already talking about our return for The Jack 2013..and we cannot wait for another visit to your hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a good hotel for an overnight stay. I arrived without any reservations, the staff was very helpful. I requested a first floor room and was able to get without any trouble. There were no kings available so I got a room with 2 beds, which was perfectly sufficient. Room I was in had been recently updated with flat screen TV, mini fridge, and microwave. Breakfast was excellent, more than just your ordinary danish/donught breakfast that is served in a lot of hotels.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We arrived late in the brutally hot afternoon after being on our motorcycles all day. There were very few cars in the parking lot. When I asked the clerk if we could possibly get a king size bed, she told me all they had were 2 queens. When I asked if we could get one on the first floor, she said "nope," that our room was upstairs. When I asked if it was on the side in the shade, again "no." Okay, we understand that if we don't have reservations, then we are at their mercy. Where were all the people who were staying in the other rooms?....... We rode our bikes around to the spot where we could haul our stuff upstairs and went up with the first load. Neither key-card would work, so I went back to the front desk and told the clerk and she recoded them. I went back to the room and tried both cards again. Nothing. I was furious now and I went back to the desk and told her I was hot and tired and didn't appreciate having to keep walking back to report cards not working. She practically ran upstairs and when I got in view of the room door, I could see her trying to open it by hitting it with her shoulder like a policeman trying to break into a room. I asked if we could get another room. The answer was no. She finally got it open and as she raced away, she said she was calling maintenance. The air conditioning was not on and the room was hot and stuffy. I turned it on and thank goodness it worked. When I went to wash my hands, I found the hot and cold water were backwards. There were some dirty spots on the walls of the bathroom. Other than that, it looked fairly clean, but I really didn't want to look too hard. You had to get right up to the TV for the remote to work. We ordered pizza to be delivered (there were no restaurants in walking distance) and maintenance showed up about the same time it did, and this was really late. The next morning we went down to breakfast which was nothing other than ordinary. I was frustrated though in that there were only 6 people in the dining area including us and the ladies kept stopping me as I was about to get something on my plate because they wanted to refill the dishes. It's great that they wanted to refill, but I was there with my plate and the spoon in my hand and had to put it down..... 3 times! I still want to know where all the people were who were occupying the other rooms. We never did see but just a few cars in the lot. I was so glad to leave there and will never return. Fayetteville needs more choices.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

We were sorry to hear of your experience here at Best Western Fayetteville Inn in Fayetteville, Tennessee. We understand your frustration at not being able to have the type of room in the location you asked about. Our employees and staff strive very hard to accommodate all guests so their stay here is a pleasant one. Sometimes, however, we are not able to do this. In your case, we were not able to that for you. As you stated, the parking lot may have not had very many cars due to the fact that we have had a large majority of military personnel staying with us for the last three months doing hands-on training here in our area. They have been using SUVs and vans for their transportation. On the day of your arrival we also had a new group of military personnel arriving. Their reservations were "Pending Arrivals" meaning they had not yet arrived at our hotel at the time of your inquiry. This is the case most of the time when guests make the statement about the "parking lot was not full". Although our check-in time is 2 p.m. as long as the guest has provided a valid credit card they may check-in any time thereafter. We also do our best to honor guests' requests for lower floor, facing pool area, placed in a room not facing the sun, etc. Most of these are requested at the time a guest makes their reservation. As for the situation with the key lock, we never know when a lock may need programming. The gentleman in charge of this happened to be out of town when your door locked needed reprogramming. This is the reason he was so late in responding to this situation. We sincerely hope we have addressed your issues. We hope you will not view this one experience as the norm for your future hotel stays. We apologize for all the inconvenience that you endured but hope you will consider Best Western Fayetteville Inn if you are ever in our area again.

Fayetteville, Tennessee

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed here on our trip to the USA one night (second stay though).
Very friendly staff, large bedroom with as an addon the sink and a separate bathroom containing the toilet and the bath. There is a small pool in the middle between the 3 buildings.
Didn't have breakfast here, so I can't comment on this.
I haven't seen bugs like in another review.
In my opinion a nice and quiet hotel.

Room Tip: Since the hotel is off the main road, a goodnight sleep is guarantied.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind response concerning your stay with us. We take all responses seriously and use them to better our establishment. All staff and employees here at Best Western Fayetteville Inn in Fayetteville, Tennessee, always strive to make our guests' experience an enjoyable one. We hope that you will consider staying with us if you are ever in our area again.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

the hotel manager seemed like she could care less when I told her of finding 3 live roaches in the room, or she didn't speak my language!!!!! The room was dirty to say the least and the breakfast was poor at best. I can only hope the new hotel, Hampton I think, cant be built fast enough. when the choices at slim in a small town, they own you. regretfully I will need to stay again soon because of a death in the family, I'm almost willing to drive 30 miles more to upgrade to a more clean property

Room Tip: seek out a bed elsewhere if you can, the good reviews are probably from the owners, the language is...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

We were sorry to hear of your bad experience at Best Western Fayetteville Inn in Fayetteville, Tennessee. We take all responses concerning our guests' stay seriously. All our staff and employees always strive to make our guests' stays pleasant and memorable experiences. We hope that this one bad experience will not keep you from giving us another chance to show you that staying with Best Western Fayetteville Inn can be an enjoyable experience.

Thank you.
Best Western Fayetteville Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fayetteville
Hampton Inn Fayetteville
Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
Lynchburg Country Inn
Lynchburg Country Inn
#3 of 6 in Lynchburg

Been to Best Western Fayetteville Inn? Share your experiences!