$84
$50
Econo Lodge(Cornersville)
$53
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

Free cancellation until 07/28
$50
Richland Inn Lewisburg(Lewisburg)(Great Value!)
$69
$63
Free cancellation until 07/27
$75
Green Haven Creek(Fayetteville)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Words cannot express the charm and beauty of this place! John and Paula are such good people and very welcoming and interesting people, We could sit and talk to them for hours! My wife and I stayed for our 10 year anniversary and enjoyed their company! The food was amazing and there was always plenty! The rooms were very clean and comfortable!The home and the property had so much charm and things to see. We will be back and hopefully often!! Highly recommend if you're staying in the area! Thanks Guys!

Room Tip: Both rooms were beautiful and cozy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maverickmedic
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I spent my second night in the USA, recently here at this most wonderful location in Southern Tennessee. The owners John and his wife Paula are really fantastic hosts, and go all the way to ensure that their Guests have a wonderful stay here. I arrived a little later than planned, but I was driving a very long distance in my defense here. When I was shown to my guest room I was taken aback with the quality and decor. Breakfast in the morning was extremely good and wholesome and made to order by "Head Chef John".

Afterwards, I had previously arranged with Paula before commencement of my trip, to come help out with the morning feeding of the Cows/ and young orphan calves. This to me personally brought back fond memories of when I grew up on a Farm of similar size. Feeding those beautiful young calves with their milk was memorable.

I cleaned up and engaged in polite lengthy conversation with both John and Paula before again thanking them both for making my second day in the USA so memorable. Continued on my way Northwards towards Central Kentucky via a slight "Detour" at the Jack daniels Distillery quite nearby (as one is expected to do).

This review is written by David A Wasilenski spent the night of 28/05/2014 with you folks

Room Tip: John and Paula only use TWO rooms for Bed and Breakfast so please make contact quickly to ensure that you have a reservation. Personally I would phone them direct.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank BADLANDS007
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This review is long overdue. This has to be one of the best experiences I have ever had on vacation. John and his wife Paula make you feel like you at home. They are engaging and sweet and take good care of you. The rooms are beautiful and there is so much history to absorb in the house. The food was amazing and it was a treat to feed the cows outside. Had such an splendid time in Lynchburg and this was mostly due to this amazing stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gus M
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hosts were wonderful and very accomodating to our arrival situation and requested breakfast hour the next morning. The room was very comfortable and clean, as was the entire home. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Truly enjoyed the farmhouse atmosphere. We would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast! It is a true taste of Tennessee!
Thanks to you both we had a wonderful visit!

Room Tip: Both rooms are beautiful, so there is NO bad choice!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed one night on our way across country. We thought it would be fun to visit the Jack Daniel's distillery. As we pullwed up, the neighbor's dog, Jake, welcomed us. Paula greeted us at the door and gave us a nice tour. You could spend hours looking at all the antiques that they have acquired. We walked around a bit, met the 6 day old calf, my wife nicknamed Norman. Found their cat, Kitty, sitting in a tree over the smokehouse. Finally, enjoyed the hot tub under the stars with a glass of Jack Daniel's, while the dog, Jake, checked in on us occasionally. The breakfast was phenomenal! This was a true bed and breakfast, not a bed and piece of toast. Bacon, eggs, coffee,hash browns,fresh fruit, homemade jams (we liked it so much, they gave us a jar to take home) and even pickled ocra. John and Paula, you outdid yourselves! We felt like we had just finished a visit with family! Highrecommended.

• Stayed: May 2014