“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn Fayetteville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great Hotel & Really Clean. The employees were knowledgeable and kind. The breakfast bar met my standards and was stocked really well. This hotel is new and the room suited my needs for everything I needed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 28, 2014

The staff was nice and polite the entire stay. We were in town as part of a big wedding and they catered to our every need. Most notably, I left something in my room and they shipped it to me immediately without question or charging any money. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area and be sure to check out the Jack Daniels distillery nearby in Lynchburg!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great and friendly staff, excellent breakfast! I will definitely plan to stay at this hotel the next time I am in Fayetteville. One of the cleanest hotels I have experienced. It is close to everything (small but very friendly town).

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This is a new hotel and was extremely clean. All staff was very friendly. My only complaint is there is no sign on the road, and the motel sits behind other buildings. This made finding the driveway very difficult.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Our home was destroyed on April 28,2014 by the tornado that moved through our community. We were graciously received by the staff at the Hampton in Fayetteville, TN. They cared for us like we were family for 5 weeks. Our needs were their needs - they were kind, considerate, and we will never be able to express our deepest appreciation for each of them. If you come to Fayetteville - which you should because it is a sweet town - stay at the Hampton!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn except for the check in experience. The front desk staff was overwhelmed and let us know. The hotel and room were clean, neat and the Bennigan's restaurant right next door with room service was extremely convenient.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This Hampton appears to be fairly new. My room was spacious with nice amenities like a refrigerator and microwave. The free breakfast is very good with a large number of items to choose from and some variation from day to day. It is located in a section of town that is not far from numerous restaurants of all types and price ranges. There is a reasonable size fitness center and an outdoor pool. The staff is very responsive. When I am in this area on business, this is the hotel I choose.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fayetteville
Best Western Fayetteville Inn
#1 of 1 in Cornersville
Richland Inn Lewisburg
Richland Inn Lewisburg
#1 of 2 in Lewisburg

Been to Hampton Inn Fayetteville? Share your experiences!