“Amazing place to eat out!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miss Betty's Park City Cafe
Ranked #26 of 54 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Hazel Green, Alabama
“Amazing place to eat out!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Owned by a younger couple, the husband seems like he's always there. We have owned several restaurants in the past, and it takes a young couple like them to put up with the work. This is not a franchise, so expect to feel more at home and more appreciated. They do a hard job to keep you satisfied, even if they can't, they will certainly try. Am now a daily regular and pleased to have a GREAT and INEXPENSIVE place to eat. Gotta support the locals.

• Visited February 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Mom's cooking”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The best homemade Mom's cooking breakfast I've ever had. Eggs were perfect, delicious and generous bacon and soft biscuits. If you are craving this get to this cafe. The place is homey but not over decorated, the service is so quick and the prices can't be beat!

• Visited December 2013
“Angry!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

It used to be great We gave them the benefit of the doubt 3 times.Finally was gonna swap to pancakes to be simple food because the biscuits were rolls and my eggs squirted at me but I asked if they could make my pancakes with milk,I was told she didn't have the time for ME......So its Parsleys now which is far better they have homemade gravy........

Naples, Florida
“Get the pancakes!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It is next to Piggly Wiggly and I never of tried it if my Brother hadn't brought us there but I am so glad he did! It is huge inside and looks like you can have parties. They do have breakfast buffet. But My brother told us about the pancakes so that I what we ate! And I have got say they were the best pancakes I ever ate! again they don't have a regular family choicebelow. I went with my Husband , Brother and 79 yr old Dad.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sheila L
Fayetteville, Tn.
“Like Mom's Kitchen”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is like Mom cooks.You get your biscuis and gravey, eggs and any other breakfast items,, No special frills and such; just good homemade meals.

Visited February 2013