“Great Place!”

Castaways
Cuisines: Seafood
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

It is a little pricey, but the food is very good! It's very different from the other food joints in Fayetteville. A must try is the key lime pie.

gainesville va
“great food and service friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

suprised to find a good seafood restaurant this far inland but Castaways fits the bill...good food and good service plus small town friendly atmosphere...owner formerly owned THE WRECK in key west fl...and she brought a bit of key west to tn...the prices were very reasonable...key lime pie was super!

• Visited October 2012
Fayetteville, Tennessee
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

It was way over priced. The food was ok and the service wasn't up the what I expected for the upgrade restaurant that is was suppose to be.

Visited May 2012
Pulaski, Tennessee
“FANTASTIC! MY NEW FAVORITE!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

What a GEM! The food is FANTASTIC! I has the Pirate's Favorite Sandwich. It is an onion crusted grouper sandwich. I went with fires as my side. YUMMO! My husband had a grilled grouper sandwich with a side of potato salad. He said that this was the best potato salad that he had ever had. And I thought mine was good ;) Both of us were beyond pleased with our meals. He had Red Velvet cake for dessert, it was great! The amount of food that you receive for what you pay is great. This restaurant is one of my new favorites. I hate that I just now stumbled upon it.

• Visited September 2012
Meridianville, Alabama
“Great food and key lime pie”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food was great. Prices are from $8-$20. I had the grouper over a bed of rice with tomatoes. It was great. I have also had the chicken philly, which was also very good. The fries were ausome. The Key Lime pie is the best that I have ever eaten.

• Visited September 2012