“Food was delicious and the service was great”
Review of Little Bangkok LLC

Little Bangkok LLC
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: Thai
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Food was delicious and the service was great”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant not too far off the interstate (I-40/75) in Farragut, Tennessee. The quality of the food matches the excellent, attentive service. Indeed it was a pleasant dining experience.

Visited November 2013

nashville
“What a Great Interstate Alternative!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Looking for lunch in all the wrong places? If traveling near Knoxville, stop at the Farragut exit, and drive just past Hardee's to the strip mall. This place has a really nice assortment of Thai, with some Chinese added in. Vietnamese, I suppose, also, as I had a really good bowl of Pho. May not be the best you ever had, but really good. My wife had the house Lo Mien (I know, not Thai), and it was very good, also.

• Visited October 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent food, service and price”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have eaten here many many times....staff is very friendly...food is very good..they can do mild to very hot...the tom ka kai soup is great...basil chicken is best

• Visited October 2013
Luck Hill, Tortola
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

On a road trip, and picked this exit for our hotel. Used TripAdvisor to find a restaurant nearby, and it did not lead us astray with positive reviews for Little Bangkok. My husband is a chili-head, and he said he has never had anything at a restaurant as spicy as Little Bangkok's seven-star heat. I didn't try his Thai Kung Pao (spicy is not my thing) but he said it was delicious. My Pad Thai was pretty darn good, too. Not the best I've ever had, but far better than average. Very friendly, speedy and enthusiastic service made our visit to Little Bangkok and unexpected highlight of our road trip.

• Visited September 2013
Vonore, Tennessee
“Great Thai good”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We love Thai food and were very happy to find Little Bangkok. The food was great, as was the service. I have a peanut allergy and they were very careful to keep me out of the hospital. The menu is fairly extensive. The waiter was good at helping us choose spiciness levels. My husbands dish was Thai spicy and it was way too hot for me, but he loved it.

• Visited May 2013