“Excellent food, service and price”
Review of Little Bangkok LLC

Little Bangkok LLC
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have eaten here many many times....staff is very friendly...food is very good..they can do mild to very hot...the tom ka kai soup is great...basil chicken is best

Reviewed October 1, 2013

On a road trip, and picked this exit for our hotel. Used TripAdvisor to find a restaurant nearby, and it did not lead us astray with positive reviews for Little Bangkok. My husband is a chili-head, and he said he has never had anything at a restaurant as spicy as Little Bangkok's seven-star heat. I didn't try his Thai Kung Pao (spicy is not my thing) but he said it was delicious. My Pad Thai was pretty darn good, too. Not the best I've ever had, but far better than average. Very friendly, speedy and enthusiastic service made our visit to Little Bangkok and unexpected highlight of our road trip.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We love Thai food and were very happy to find Little Bangkok. The food was great, as was the service. I have a peanut allergy and they were very careful to keep me out of the hospital. The menu is fairly extensive. The waiter was good at helping us choose spiciness levels. My husbands dish was Thai spicy and it was way too hot for me, but he loved it.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

It was really good, lots of different options, very good pricing and very friendly staff. I love Thai food, but they also have some other Asian foods too in case you dont want Thai. I will certainly go back again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have tried many curries, noodle dishes, and soups here. All were excellent. My current favorite is the Pik-Kieng---a drier, chili-based curry. I ordered it native-Thai-spicy. That was hotter than what I would typically eat, but I ate smaller amounts with lots of rice. It had so much flavor, that I'll probably get it the same way next time.