“Delicious!”

Little Bangkok LLC
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 6, 2013

It was really good, lots of different options, very good pricing and very friendly staff. I love Thai food, but they also have some other Asian foods too in case you dont want Thai. I will certainly go back again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have tried many curries, noodle dishes, and soups here. All were excellent. My current favorite is the Pik-Kieng---a drier, chili-based curry. I ordered it native-Thai-spicy. That was hotter than what I would typically eat, but I ate smaller amounts with lots of rice. It had so much flavor, that I'll probably get it the same way next time.

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Best Thai place I've ever been to, and the prices are excellent. All the dishes are excellent from Thai to chinese. The wait staff is always friendly and awesome. Great local business.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Tasteful restaurant and excellent service. Authentic Asian cuisine from different countries. Served home-style so you can enjoy your table's foods with each other. Relatively inexpensive. Good for families and couples alike.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

At a friend's recommendation we decided to try Little Bangkok, since we like asian food and were ready to try something new. Reservations are accepted. Although the decor was typical of asian restaurants with red walls and asian decor, the interior was more of a typical restaurant, with a nice looking bar and televisions. There is a wide range of Thai food and a chinese menu as well. The spring rolls were perfect, flaky and hot. I had soup with coconut milk (forget the name) and citrus and it was a meal in itself with large pieces of mushroom and chicken. My husband had scallops and shrimp in hot sauce (you can pick how hot you want your food on a scale of 1-5; he had 3, I had 2) which he loved. I had orange chicken, which was really good, except the chicken was a little dry. There is a choice of brown rice (which is healthier and good), jasmine or fried. The price is reasonable. A long line to get in for those who didn't make reservations. We will go back. It was a great find.