Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut
$105
$64
$59
RodewayInn
Super 8 Knoxville/West(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$69
$77
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$81
ComfortSuites
$88
HIExpress.com
$107
$98
SpringHill Suites
$133
All reviewsgreat hotelshopping and restaurantsking suitebusiness tripwould stay here againwithin walking distanceroom was cleanoutdoor poolrecommend this hotelwafflesfitness centerwe've stayedstaff was friendlyconvenient locationhotel is locateda great staycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were taking a week long trip throughout Tennessee and we stayed mostly at Hampton Inn's since that is what we prefer. After a long drive, we decided to stay here based on the reviews. The hotel is in a nice newer area, my only complaint is the price. Out of all the Hampton Inn's we have stayed at throughout Tennessee and in other states, this one was the most expensive. Not really sure why, but after taxes for a one night stay for a king bed which is what we always get, it was over $200 dollars. Now for some people that may not be much, but I would expect those prices right in downtown or at some other more expensive hotels, not the Hampton Inn. Would stay here again, only if the prices are adjusted.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 140Teresa69
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear 140Teresa69;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, we truly appreciate the time you have taken to write out a response; it is only through comments from our customers that we are able to improve. I have printed your response and hung it for all of our staff to read; I apologize that we seemed to be pricey during your stay, we do try and price our rooms according to what the market will accommodate. I'm glad that your stay was great and do hope that when you travel through Knoxville in the future that you will call us to make your next reservation. Again thank you for staying with us, I'm glad we were able to show you that award winning Hamptonaility!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed here with family and friends to attend a wedding. It couldn't have been nicer. The lobby was comfortable place to meet, the rooms were nice and beds very comfy! We would definitely stay here again when returning to the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear latteda;

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews on Trip Advisor, we truly appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy schedule to write the review about our hotel. I have printed out your comments and posted them for all of our staff to review.

We look forward to your return in the future so we can show you that award winning Hamptonality once again! Thank you again for staying at our hotel.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a nice location just off the highway (I-75) that is close to shops and a veriety of dining options. The front desk seemed to be always staffed with a friendly/helpful staff memeber. They gave me great suggestions on dining, which was just 2-minutes away! My check-out paperwork was ready when I arrived the next morning after I enjoyed a quick breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Dennis B;

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor, I truly appreciate the feedback. I have shared your comments with our staff and posted it for everyone to read. We look forward to seeing you in the future and showing you that same award winning Hamptonality.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Cedar Bluff when in Knoxville but opted for the new hotel. It was all right - the room was nice, the staff was friendly. The free breakfast was decent with make-yourself waffles, oatmeal and cereal. However, the room was super cold, even when I turned the thermostat up and the bathroom creaked and groaned the whole night. I could also hear every step of whoever was staying in the room above me. I will probably continue staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Cedar Bluff which is roughly $25/night cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jennifer D K;

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor; I truly appreciate the feedback that you have provided. I apologize that the room was as cold as it was when you arrived at the hotel. I have addressed this issue with our housekeeping staff and reminded them that this is something that they should be checking before leaving the room.

I am glad that you did enjoy our breakfast, I have passed that on to our breakfast. I do hope that when you travel again that you give us another chance to truly show off the Hamptonality that we have.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel was beautiful. Seemed brand new and the staff was fantastic. Great job. Made my family reunion after being on deployment just that much better. Its location to restaurants and shopping were more than convenient. We took advantage of as well, the gigantic movie theatre.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Chris M.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Farragut @ Turkey Creek, we truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family. I have shared your comments with our staff and they too appreciate the kind words. I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for serving our country we appreciate your sacrifice. I hope during your next visit to Knoxville you will choose our hotel again.