Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Farragut
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I found the Turkey Creek Hampton Inn and Suites to be one of the best Hampton properties with whom I have stayed. I was impressed by the large number of hot breakfast items available on the breakfast buffet, and even my daughter, who stays at Hampton/Hilton properties weekly on business trips, commented on the exceptional quality and choices available on the buffet at this property. All of the staff was exceptional, as well, and I truly wished I could have stayed a few days rather than only one night!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Hampton Traveler;

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, we too wish you could have stayed more than one night at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville/Farragut @ Turkey Creek; we were very excited to read your review of our hotel. We truly appreciate the kind words that you wrote about both the staff and the hotel. We look forward to accommodating you and your daughter on future trips.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Just see Courtney at the front desk and you will be taken care of. This hotel is in a great location with anything and everything available to you in the Turkey Creek area of Knoxville.

This hotel is close to everything in Turkey Creek located right off of I-40.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

James J,

Thank you very much for the postive kudo's especially about Courtney. We truly appreciate and value her as an employee, everyone that comes in contact with her all have positive outlooks. I hope that when you travel through Knoxville in the future that we are your first choice. Again thank you for the great comments; I have posted them with our Front Desk for all to see.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We attended a family wedding in Knoxville, Tennessee. This Hampton Inn was chosen as the location for the out of town guests. It was a real winner! Every aspect of our stay here was excellent. Our rooms were clean and nicely kept. The beds were very comfortable and included soft, fluffy bedding. The staff was unfailingly helpful and polite. We especially enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast provided our family with a venue that was a wonderful place to hang out and talk, talk, talk. My husband and I had a suite that gave us the feeling of having 2 rooms rather than just one. Our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren opted for rooms with connecting doors and that worked better for them. There are many restaurants nearby. I would certainly reommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The suite arrangement was very nice and no more expensive than a regular room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear CenterMTraveler;

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you attended the wedding in Knoxville Tennessee. It was a joy to accommodate you and your family during this exciting event. I truly appreciate the awesome review that you provided on Trip Advisor; it was great to read and share with the staff.

Again thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at during your visit and thank you very much for allowing us to show what Southern hospitality is all about. We look forward to showing that awesome Hamptonaility the next time you visit Knoxville.

Have a great day!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed Friday March 22 on way back from Florida and were lucky to find this gem with most locations filled due to spring break. Hotel location was not on our Garmin but the Homewood Suites around the corner which was full suggested the Hampton Inn and we were thank-full! Called and front desk was great and used our HHonors info to book while on the road. Hotel is less then two years old and is in great shape.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nematode T.

Good Day; thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor we truly appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule to offer an opinion about your travels and your stay at our hotel. I have printed your comments and passed them out to the staff so that they to can read your comments.

I hope that the next time you come through Knoxville you will give us a call directly we love having you and we love showing our hamptonality. Thank you again for the kind words we appreciate them immensely.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stayed here while my husband was interviewing for a job. It was easy to find, right off the interstate. Close to many resturants and shopping, great breakfast, clean rooms, accomadating staff, nice gym, good rates, fairly quiet, comfortable bed, and sweet tv. We asked to move rooms to a location away from a youth church group and they moved us without a question. Breafast was busy but they kept replinishing items. Pretty new and clean hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tom O, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Southernbelle;

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel at Trip Advisor; I truly appreciate your kind words about our staff and our hotel. I hope that the next time that you travel to Knoxville we will be your first choice. I have printed your comments to share with our staff and will look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you again for the great review we loving having you and enjoy showing you our Hamptonality!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this Hampton Inn one night on our way from FL to OH. I was a little disappointed in this Hampton Inn. The franchise typically touts it's excellent bed and pillows. This one didn't live up to their promise. Also, I specifically asked for a room on the highest floor available and we were put on the bottom floor. Typically, they serve a continental deluxe breakfast with a couple of hot items. This breakfast was missing the deluxe piece. Other than those three things, our stay was fine. The room was clean, the heater worked fine and the service at the front desk was okay. I would stay here again if it would just be for one night.

Mrs. JenHall;

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I would love the opportunity to talk with you personally about your stay to get some more details. I want to apologize that we did not meet or exceed your expectations during your stay. As a General Manager I strive to ensure that we are delivering upon the core standards of every Hampton Inn & Suites and it's obvious through your comments that we have failed to achieve that goal.

I have addressed your issue with our breakfast staff and I am steadfastly working to improve that area. I take it personally when we are not able to deliver on any customers expectations; please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to do just that.

Please contact me at your convenience at (865)966-0303 to discuss further.

Tom

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The rooms were great, the beds and pillows are a dream! There is a Cracker Barrel and
Wing Joint within walking distance (a block) of hotel. Staff was very helpful. Fire pit outside is nice, even though when we were there it was a bit chilly out. I will definately book this hotel in the future.

Dear Groupleader101;

Thank you for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our hotel, we truly appreciate the kind comments and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I have printed your comments out and shared them with my staff. Please contact us on your return trip through Knoxville and we will gladly assist you with another room. We look forward to sharing that awesome Hamptonaility with you in the near future.

(865)966-0303

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farragut
Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Knoxville West at Turkey Creek
Comfort Suites Knoxville West-Farragut
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville-Farragut
Clarion Inn & Suites Knoxville West

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville - Turkey Creek / Farragut? Share your experiences!