“Poor service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Farragut
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Carmel, Tennessee
“Poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

After my wife and I were seated, it took awhile before anyone acknowledged us to take our order. Then it took about 45 min for food to arrive. We saw our burgers sitting on the cook's counter for at least 10 min. When the server brought our food the burger and fries were lukewarm to cool. The manager came to us and apologized for the food. She gave us hot fries while they remade our burgers. She also discounted our bill. RR is usually great, but the service today was one of the worst ever.

• Visited July 2013

Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Food was excellent...service NOT!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Back to the RR we went....with visions of Burgers and Fries in our heads!! Now this is a long(70 miles) trip for us to the RR, so it is a "special" occasion for us to go.
Since I have reviewed this restaurant before I shall brief and to the point.
The food quality was as we have come to know it at Red Robin. The fries as not as plentiful as they used to be for some reason.
The service( or LACK OF) we had was almost deplorable. There was not a lot of enthusiasm from our server and certainly not the level of service we have had....and
become accustomed to,I guess, since we have been patronizing this establishment.
I am of the belief that the attitude of the young servers today is very lacking in respect and work ethic. I have seen such behavior in recent years at all of the places we go to from the younger class of servers.
So this time was not as pleasant as others we shall return with the hope of a better day and DIFFERENT server, not Miss Valerie again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Seymour TN
“The Pricey just got pricier”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

As if they weren't expensive enough for a hamburger place, they have now started imposing an additional fee if you order garlic fries. They have always been the same price before. AND they don't even tell you. The food here is average at best and certainly not $10 good but now you'll pay $11 if you get garlic. I hope it was worth costing them a customer. They did take the fee off but didn't act happy about it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Great Gluten Bun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife usually has to skip the bread w/burgers but the server recommended their bun. She said it was like a real bun! I had the Burning Love burger and it was just what I wanted - spicy and tasty.

• Visited May 2013
Tennessee
“Real good burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went for a burger and a beer. The beer was a bit pricey for a casual place like this. $3.99 domestic. The burger was good. Service was a big slow but not a big deal. Atmosphere is casual, decent to watch sports but you'll want to get a decent table.

Visited December 2012