“Expensive”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Clinton, Tennessee
“Expensive”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Just okay. Food was decent, but expensive. Staff not particularly attentive or helpful

Visited April 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Heart Attack Central”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

But what good burger place isn't? It's on the negative side of the "Eat This, Not That" book but every once in a while you need a pound of sodium and fat on a plate!

knoxville, TN
“Good food - poor service”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The burgers here are delicious! They are pricey but come with unlimited fries, plus you can split a burger and the kitchen will actually half it for you. We have been twice in the past couple of weeks. While I love the food, we probably will not be back because the service is poor. The first time the server kept getting our orders wrong. Both times we were constantly having to wait for refills on our drinks. The 2nd time the service was slow and the light bulb was out at our table so we were in the dark. I regret that they do not have better service because we really enjoy the food. Unfortunately the food is not good enough to warrant the slow service.

• Visited January 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Costly But Average Burgers & Fries”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

We like big juicy burgers despite the fact that they are often messy and hard to hold together. However, if you prefer burgers that are un-messy and easy to hold together Red Robin is the place for you. But, beware their high cost - their cheapest burger, fries (bottomless) and soft drink (also bottomless) plus sales tax and a 15% tip will set you back almost $15! For a really good, messy, hard to hold together burger go to Aubrey's (about the same cost) or even Sam & Andy's (cheaper) both of which are also in Farragut.

• Visited September 2011
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I enjoy a good burger so I like to eat at Red Robin when I travel, especially since they started a loyalty program. This Red Robin is in a retail/outdoor mall area and was easy to find and was very clean. I had a very nice server who provided just the right amount of service. I was disappointed with the bacon on my burger as it was not really crisp, but the fries were crisp and hot. One of the reasons I choose Red Robin when I travel is that the drinks and fries are bottomless, so you can really eat until you are full for about $10. The parking is a little odd as you cannot park in front of the entrance, rather the parking is on the side and you walk around to the entrance. This isn't so bad except when it was raining terribly like it was on Thursday.

Visited November 2011