“Great”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fairview
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed in May 2013. Very good value. Everything was clean and working. The HD TV was a big plus, as well as the living area. When I'm in the area, I will stay again. I didn't eat breakfast. It was nice having a Denny's across the street, as this hotel is in a rural area.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place has the rudest people I have seen. Not people persons at all. They had limited tv channels, never made the beds or cleaned bathrooms. When we would go ask a question they was very short. Accused us of lying about having a pet. Weekly guest dont get free breakfast. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Aj198131
DeerfieldFairview, Manager at Deerfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
We are sincerely sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. I have personally addressed the issues in your review with the corresponding associates at the property. We are in the process of upgrading to flat screen TVs and also updating the channel line up. For certain lower weekly rates we can not offer the free breakfast but we certainly do offer free breakfast for our nightly guests. I hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Fairview hotels

Fairview, Tennessee
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My son and I stayed 4 nights here, ours was a non-smoking room. It was CLEAN (towels, floor, tub everything), the beds were very comfortable, pillows were great. I haven't seen a single bug (roach, spider or anything) since we have been here. Very, very quiet considering it is right off the highway with a truck stop right across the street. There are two gas stations, a Denny's, a Dunkin Donut and Backyard Burger all within walking distance. I paid one night at a time just figuring after a couple we would find something to send us looking for a better place....never happened. When we come back this is definitly where we will be staying!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive review of our property. We are genuinely appreciative of your business. Next time you may also want to check out the 24/7 Denny’s across the street. We are continually trying to improve our property so hopefully the next time you stay with us we will have the flat screen TVs installed.
Dyersburg, Tennessee
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I hate to see poor reviews on this hotel. My husband and I were very impressed with what we got for the money we spent. We stayed two nights in Dec 2010, and would definately stay there again. If you are expecting plush luxury, this is not the hotel for you. However, if are looking to stretch your dollar and get a clean place to stay, then book with Deerfield at Fairview. I was skeptical since our room was so cheap. I immediately went in pulled back the covers, checked the sheets, lifted up the matress, inspected the bathroom, and then I relaxed. It was very clean. A little outdated but comfy and clean. And the drive into downtown Nashville wasn't a long as we expected. We enjoyed our trip.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
DeerfieldFairview, Manager at Deerfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your positive review of our property. We sincerely appreciate your business. We are a small family run business and strive our hardest to be able to offer similar accommodations as the larger brand name hotels at a much much lower rate. We continually work on making upgrades to our rooms. The drive to downtown Nashville isn't bad at all, it takes me approximately 15-20 minutes on average and you miss out on all the crazy traffic too! I 'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come stay with us again in the future.
Mineral, VA
Reviewed August 4, 2009

What a wonderful surprise! We've traveled a little over 3000 miles in the last 8 days, and can honestly say that this was the nicest place we stayed at along I-40 between New Mexico and Virginia. And the staff were very friendly and helpful.

The room was very roomy and well laid out. The toilet and bath are in their own room, while the sink and mirror area are separate, which is great when there are two of you and you are both trying to get it together in the morning to hit the road again. The bed was firm and the sheets weren't those stiff types you often come across.

The wifi was fast. There's a nice desk area where it is easy to get to the outlet. There's enough room that they have a small sofa and coffee table area. The rug was clean.

There's even a Pizza Hut nearby that delivers.

All in all, this was a real nice place to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairview
Quality Inn
Super 8 Nashville West
Super 8 Nashville West
#90 of 154 in Nashville
Holiday Inn Express Dickson

Been to Deerfield Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!