“Great Sweet Potato Fries” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Spring City, Tennessee
“Great Sweet Potato Fries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

We have been in the Athen's Michel's and have had good experience, so we tried the one in Etowah. We both had burgers and sweet potatoes fries. As usual, the burger was big and juicy. The sweet potatoes fries were excellent! They have a slight Cinnamon flavor and are delicious, Will definitely go again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Coker Creek, TN
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I hope this is a review for Michael's which is located directly behind Salsa Rio. They have a lot of great menu choices and excellent service. I eat there with friends quite often and never disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Indian springs, al
“Good food, better service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We were up to paddle the Hiawassee River and went in search of food and football viewing. The food was pretty good and the wait staff turned one of the TV sets so we could watch Alabama and Texas A&M finish their game. Tennessee was losing to Oregon anyway. Note they had no liquor license but we could have brought our own.

Visited September 2013
“Always great haven't been let down yet.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Staff is always friendly the BBQ is awesome and we go here several timesa month. Great selections for dieters and non dieters. Keep up the good work guys.

• Visited August 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“Not as good as my families experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a very cozy restaurant and was recommended by family who got into town before us. They all had burgers and loved them. We all tried something else and were not as impressed. I got the coconut chicken and while the portion size was huge, it was very dry and bland. I loved the dipping sauce and onion rings though. My son had the wings and he hated them. My husband and daughter tried they and hated them as well. They said the sauce was like ketchup. My husband got the chicken pizza thing and said it was ok.
I must say the service was awesome. The owner (I assume that is who she was) looked at the tray when it came out. She didn't approve of how my husbands for looks and immediately sent it back. We loved that she was so proactive!
Overall, this is an ok place and your best bet is to probably stick with the burgers.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Been to Michel's Casual Dining? Share your experiences!