“Good food, good service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Michel's Casual Dining
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Etowah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I hope this is a review for Michael's which is located directly behind Salsa Rio. They have a lot of great menu choices and excellent service. I eat there with friends quite often and never disappointed.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were up to paddle the Hiawassee River and went in search of food and football viewing. The food was pretty good and the wait staff turned one of the TV sets so we could watch Alabama and Texas A&M finish their game. Tennessee was losing to Oregon anyway. Note they had no liquor license but we could have brought our own.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Staff is always friendly the BBQ is awesome and we go here several timesa month. Great selections for dieters and non dieters. Keep up the good work guys.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a very cozy restaurant and was recommended by family who got into town before us. They all had burgers and loved them. We all tried something else and were not as impressed. I got the coconut chicken and while the portion size was huge, it was very dry and bland. I loved the dipping sauce and onion rings though. My son had the wings and he hated them. My husband and daughter tried they and hated them as well. They said the sauce was like ketchup. My husband got the chicken pizza thing and said it was ok.
I must say the service was awesome. The owner (I assume that is who she was) looked at the tray when it came out. She didn't approve of how my husbands for looks and immediately sent it back. We loved that she was so proactive!
Overall, this is an ok place and your best bet is to probably stick with the burgers.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This restaurant was very plain-looking and very clean-looking. Had quite a good selection of lunch sandwiches. I had something that was akin to a Philly cheese steak sandwich and it was very good. Fries were homemake and good, also.