“Still great!”

Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Etowah
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I don't get there often, but the wife and I were in the area and stopped for lunch today. We've dined there several times over the past 12 years and never been disappointed. We arrived at 1:20 PM on a Sunday to a very crowded after-church, busy restaurant. We were seated right away in what appeared to be the last booth available. Our server was prompt and pleasant. The food arrived before we expected it and was delicious, just as it had many times before. I like the atmosphere, the food and the service and look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The food and care is very good, certainly back my husband and I were pleased, thank you!
regards
Mabel y Craig Hardin.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Friends, as well as many on TripAdvisor, have strongly recommended this cute little restaurant and the wife and I and three other couples drove up today to see for ourselves.

Everyone was disappointed.

Service was great, prices a little high for our rural Georgia experience and the food was only very average . . . or less. Meat and three and tea was $9.50 plus tax and tip.

The overall AVERAGE rating above was generous.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband and I saw this place and from the street, it looked charming. But, the food is not good our opinion. My "fruit salad" was canned fruit cocktail in cool whip, the corn bread muffins tasted days old. My husband's meatloaf tasted like a hamburger baked in a meat loaf pan. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I live about 30 minutes away and always stop here when traveling south. Chix casserole green beans , Mac cheese, sweet potato casserole are my faves, BBQ is good. Cornbread is good southern type without sugar added, Sandwiches and grill items are good, super staff . Excellent prices . Can be a bit crowded after church - my husband LOVES the coconut pie!

Been to Farmhouse Restaurant? Share your experiences!