“Did I miss something?”

Farmhouse Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Etowah
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband and I saw this place and from the street, it looked charming. But, the food is not good our opinion. My "fruit salad" was canned fruit cocktail in cool whip, the corn bread muffins tasted days old. My husband's meatloaf tasted like a hamburger baked in a meat loaf pan. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I live about 30 minutes away and always stop here when traveling south. Chix casserole green beans , Mac cheese, sweet potato casserole are my faves, BBQ is good. Cornbread is good southern type without sugar added, Sandwiches and grill items are good, super staff . Excellent prices . Can be a bit crowded after church - my husband LOVES the coconut pie!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Closed on Monday. Sweet/unsweet tea very good. Staff was very friendly and we had prompt service. Food is definitely country cooking'. Mashed potatoes are 1/2 real potato + 1/2 flakes. Green beans are very good. Portions are large and reasonably priced. $2 for tea though. Specials each day. Meat + 2 about $6.25. 4 veggie platter $5.95.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We found this gem on trip advisor while enroute to Gatlinburg for Thanksgiving. It is a quaint restaurant that serves a plated meal with a meat and sides, or you can order off of a menu for other selections. Our food came out quickly after we had ordered and everything was fresh tasting (no instant potatoes here) with ample servings. The service from time we arrived to upon leaving exceeded our expectations. Take a little extra cash for the homemade crafts for sale there too...good quality and reasonable priced. This won't be our last visit!!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you're looking for Southern food served with Southern charm this is the place to stop. We ate on Sunday before we rode the train. We were able to get out food quickly and it was superb. It serves a plated meal where you choose a meat and your sides. There was plenty to eat and it was excellent.

Been to Farmhouse Restaurant? Share your experiences!