“Awesome chicken tenders!”

Michael's Casual Dining
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Etowah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Michael's provides a wide variety of made from scrach menu items,hand cut steaks, seafood, pastas, and some of the best bar-b-que in the entire region.It's a casual style restaurant that has a large banquet rooms available for group dining and is a great choice for your business or club meetings.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by this dining experience. Bread was yummy, homemade salad dressings were tasty and food was great!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Four of us went to dinner. I ordered Coconut Shrimp and got Coconut Chicken. I never order chicken in a restaurant. Waitress insisted I did even though the other three said I said shrimp. Did not offer to take it back nor offer any discount on a meal I really didn't want. It will be a long time before we go back there!

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stopped at Michael's for lunch and had gigantic, delicious burgers! Probably one of the best burgers I've had in months. Also, our waitress was very friendly and attentive, and promptly brought us extra condiments when we ran out, without us having to ask for them. Would definitely eat there again - try the Cowboy burger!

2  Thank BettyLou3008
Reviewed May 19, 2014

3 of us each enjoyed our food. I recommend the prime rib sandwich or the chopped steak. Both were excellent. Clean. Inexpensive. Friendly staff.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

There were 8 of us and the waitress was fabulous. She also had other large tables. But never got flustered or stressed. The food was very good and plentiful. I had 6oz steak and it was cooked just right, also I had the onion rings!!! Best I have ever had.

Been to Michael's Casual Dining? Share your experiences!