“Coconut chicken”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Coconut chicken”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

my sister and i passed through sunday night and we ordered the coconut chicken and the coconut shrimp. they were cooked to perfection most places over cook and burn the coconut. thank you for the great food!

3 Thank hapsburns

Winston, GA
“Food is delicious and very friendly staff”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Had read great reviews on trip advisor. And they were true. We were with 26 seniors enroute to Jubliee in Gatlinburg. I only gave them a 30 minute notice but they were ready for us. We had very good service and the food was most delicious. Only 2 complaints from our group. But they were able to take of it. Would highly recommend this resturant.

• Visited September 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We were in the area with 4 little boys and happened to see this restaurant from the road. We like to visit locally owned places and not chains when in a new place, so we decided to give it a try.
The food was wonderful--all of it. The portions were big, looked delicious,and tasted delicious as well. We have some picky eaters in our crowd, but Michael's won them all over. The wait was not long and the service was great.
What a nice surprise in such a small community!

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank travelingrammy_10
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 18, 2011

Great food for a great price. I got a 12 oz strip with a side and salad for $14.

• Visited February 2011
Walland, Tennessee
“By far the best hot dog I have ever had!”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I rarely eat hot dogs but I am so glad I made the exception and tried the foot long hot dog! It was so covered in slaw fresh diced tomatoes pickles onions cheese bacon and chili which I left off the chile and it was so huge I had to
eat it with a fork. My husband had the smoked brisket and it also was
excellent. The service was great
and the atmosphere was pleasant
everything was decorated nicely and
it was very clean! I highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank nanasandi3