“Love This Place!! ”

Amigo Mexican Restaurant IV
Ranked #49 of 80 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Amigos just tonight and as always the food was great and absolutely hit the spot. For my family and I this place is a go to. The restaurant is very modern with flat screens on the wall. The space inside is deep, therefore, there is a lot of room. The wait stuff is excellent, the drinks are tall, the price is very reasonable. Best Mexican Restaurant between Johnson City and Boone.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was surprised and impressed when I visited this location. I've been to several Amigos locations and this one is, by far, the best. I like their salsa and their Texas fajitas were very good and very fresh. The restaurant has a modern and clean interior and the service was good.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Just not good food! The salsa tastes like pureed tomatoes, and the "guacamole," if you can even call it that, is out of a squeeze tube.... unless you want to pay too much for their "homemade guacamole" which I'd be afraid to try (and I love my guacamole). I once got chicken nachos, which is chicken, tomatoes, green peppers, and onions in this thin gross sauce on top of nachos. I asked if I could have no tomatoes, and the response I got was "We can't do that, it already comes premade with tomatoes." No joke!!!! I never got good service when I ate there. Honestly just not worth the money. El Charolais (El Torito) is so so so much better with fantastic tacos (the real thing) and actual guacamole... always!!.. that is wonderful!!! And just a couple minutes away

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

The service here is always top notch! Great food, strong drinks, and always a smiling staff! Amigos at this location is the best around! You are wasting your time eating anywhere else in town! Primo is the best server there!!!!!

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This is probably the best Mexican restaurant in Elizabethton. The Amigo Salad is the best. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is lively.