“Great Seafood!”

Add it.
Mayflower Seafood Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Wow you really get a lot of food for the money here! Great price, great food, and usually your taking enough for another meal home!

1  Thank Michelle O

Reviewed July 12, 2011

The broiled scallops & shrimp were tough. The butter for the broiled seafood tasted rancid. My mother had fried baby shrimp....like chewing leather and my husband had fried flouder. He said it wasn't good at all. We've had good food here before, but why drive 45 minutes and pay good money for a bad mea? The service was very slow also. We waited almost 40 minutes for tough, chewy seafood. Not worth the wait!

3  Thank callasa
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I found that the mayflower seafood in elizabethton was very good.They have a friendly staff.the waitress are wonderful.They food comes in a big portions.I would go out of my way to eat here.

3  Thank womanwithacause
Reviewed July 14, 2008

We have been at the Mayflower a couple of times....It is in need of some updating and a good cleaning. You receive quite a bit of food for the money, and it seems to be a popular place for the people that live in the area. Just okay.

2  Thank welltraveled2008