“Caring and attentive staff”
Review of Americourt Hotel

Americourt Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elizabethton
Cary
“Caring and attentive staff”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Though the hotel itself is average, and needs some repair, the staff is outstanding. They do whatever it takes to make your stay the best it can be. I appreciated their friendliness and the way they accommodated my needs even when my plans changed (and the free breakfast). My room was clean and quiet. This is the second time I've stayed at Americourt and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Prattville, Alabama
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but this place truly exceeded my expectations and I had to share my experience! I thought I was just getting a "room at a great price", but was so glad I stayed at Americourt Hotel in Elizabethton, TN! The staff are so friendly and very personable. They want to make certain that their guest are well taken care of. The rooms are clean, quiet, with everything I need. I travel alone for business and its important to feel very secure! It is quaint and the staff pays close attention to detail!!! I'm planning my next trip with my family because the area is so beautiful and I couldn't think of staying anywhere else!!!

Room Tip: Let the front desk know what you prefer, they will do their best to accomendate you!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am hiking the AT with my husband and we did not want to stay in a hostel in Hampton. We got a lift to the Americourt from Miss Clara for $10. The woman at the front desk of the hotel could not have been nicer or more helpful. The place was clean enough for me to be comfortable to sleep and do what I needed to do. I think the rate is too high for the quality of the hotel. The hotel needs some TLC.

You can walk to an Arby's, Big Lots or a Steak House.

They need to get a washer and dryer and I think they would see more AT hiker business.

Room Tip: People in the south dont seem to care about no smoking laws. So ask for a non-smoking room that doe...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
First off let me say Thank You on Behalf of the Americourt Family. I'm glad that Our Staff was accommodating for your needs. I'm so Happy you got to enjoy our areas AT. Thank you for your suggestions on our Property. I personally took over this property March 2012 and I feel like our Property has improved greatly. I love to hear responses from our Guest to improve our Hotel. We have been renovating everyday since I've started and have plans not to stop.

If you are ever in East Tennessee Again we would love for you to come back and stay with the Americourt Family. If you do make it back to the Area please call and ask for me Ben Hardin.. So we can accommodate you.. Thanks Again For Choosing The Americourt Family!
Clinton Township, Michigan
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Hotel was clean and has a lot of room and a beautiful area if you love the mountains, everyone at the hotel and front desk was very friendly and nice I will stay again and every one in the area was so friendly and the hotel is in a great price range.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank jan1024
Thank You For your positive feedback on our Hotel. We try to have an aggressive rate format for all our different travelers. We would also like to think our Staff is friendly helpful and an inviting host. We would love for you to come stay with the Americourt Family once again because we are improving everyday and the next time we would hope your stay is better than the last.
Plymouth, CT
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently during our visit back to east TN we had te pleasure of stopping in t this nice property fo the weekend. Nice and quaint experience all around. Friendly and gratious staff, Clean room and plenty of towells, and a tasty hearty breakfast. We will certainly be back ecspecially for the value as well!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank StephEdens
Saugatuck, Michigan
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our trip was great for us history buffs.. We decided to stay in a smaller city then Johnson City, TN we wanted a nice quiet place. We sure found a great eniviroment and the Friendliest people at the smale Hotel. We decided to stay and loved the newly renovated rooms.. My husband absolutely loved the smal waterfall in the lobby and I think he ate more breakfast then at home! We just loved this place and hopefully we can make another trip to the tri-cities and stay at this cozy establishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cindy S
Michigan
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Dated? so what....Clean white soft towels. New bed spreads. Sleep was nice and quiet.Great place for my dog. Our cleaning lady on the first floor was so nice and so were all the people that worked there. Nice and clean. Breakfast was cereal waffles eggs sausage biscuit gravy, Danishes apples juice milk coffee. I will stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank triptakerMichigan
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I first off wanted to thank you for your comment on our hotel. We appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our property. We are always renovating rooms and trying to make an enjoyable stay for each guest. We will be glad to serve you again in the future and be sure to mention you commented on tripadvisor so our staff can thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabethton
Red Roof Inn Johnson City
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City
#10 of 19 in Johnson City
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk

Been to Americourt Hotel? Share your experiences!