“Got a Nights Sleep”

Americourt Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elizabethton
“Got a Nights Sleep”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am hiking the AT with my husband and we did not want to stay in a hostel in Hampton. We got a lift to the Americourt from Miss Clara for $10. The woman at the front desk of the hotel could not have been nicer or more helpful. The place was clean enough for me to be comfortable to sleep and do what I needed to do. I think the rate is too high for the quality of the hotel. The hotel needs some TLC.

You can walk to an Arby's, Big Lots or a Steak House.

They need to get a washer and dryer and I think they would see more AT hiker business.

Room Tip: People in the south dont seem to care about no smoking laws. So ask for a non-smoking room that doe...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
First off let me say Thank You on Behalf of the Americourt Family. I'm glad that Our Staff was accommodating for your needs. I'm so Happy you got to enjoy our areas AT. Thank you for your suggestions on our Property. I personally took over this property March 2012 and I feel like our Property has improved greatly. I love to hear responses from our Guest to improve our Hotel. We have been renovating everyday since I've started and have plans not to stop.

If you are ever in East Tennessee Again we would love for you to come back and stay with the Americourt Family. If you do make it back to the Area please call and ask for me Ben Hardin.. So we can accommodate you.. Thanks Again For Choosing The Americourt Family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Clinton Township, Michigan
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Hotel was clean and has a lot of room and a beautiful area if you love the mountains, everyone at the hotel and front desk was very friendly and nice I will stay again and every one in the area was so friendly and the hotel is in a great price range.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank jan1024
Thank You For your positive feedback on our Hotel. We try to have an aggressive rate format for all our different travelers. We would also like to think our Staff is friendly helpful and an inviting host. We would love for you to come stay with the Americourt Family once again because we are improving everyday and the next time we would hope your stay is better than the last.
Plymouth, CT
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently during our visit back to east TN we had te pleasure of stopping in t this nice property fo the weekend. Nice and quaint experience all around. Friendly and gratious staff, Clean room and plenty of towells, and a tasty hearty breakfast. We will certainly be back ecspecially for the value as well!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank StephEdens
Saugatuck, Michigan
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our trip was great for us history buffs.. We decided to stay in a smaller city then Johnson City, TN we wanted a nice quiet place. We sure found a great eniviroment and the Friendliest people at the smale Hotel. We decided to stay and loved the newly renovated rooms.. My husband absolutely loved the smal waterfall in the lobby and I think he ate more breakfast then at home! We just loved this place and hopefully we can make another trip to the tri-cities and stay at this cozy establishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cindy S
Michigan
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Dated? so what....Clean white soft towels. New bed spreads. Sleep was nice and quiet.Great place for my dog. Our cleaning lady on the first floor was so nice and so were all the people that worked there. Nice and clean. Breakfast was cereal waffles eggs sausage biscuit gravy, Danishes apples juice milk coffee. I will stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank triptakerMichigan
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I first off wanted to thank you for your comment on our hotel. We appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our property. We are always renovating rooms and trying to make an enjoyable stay for each guest. We will be glad to serve you again in the future and be sure to mention you commented on tripadvisor so our staff can thank you!
Meadowview, Virginia, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I recently visited because i had a live show in the area. The room was very comfortable and very quiet. I have no reason to say anything bad about the hotel and I do plan to come back in November! I recommend a reservation to any visitors!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Keenan R
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 10, 2012

When I made my reservation online I'll be honest didn't know what to expect but thought how bad could it be.. When I drove up the property looked a little dated or older. Then I went to check in and was greated with a warm welcome from the staff and a peaceful sound of water falling. There is a small really nice pond in the lobby but lobby was small. I went into the room and actually was astonished at the space and how homey the room feeled. Breakfast was great and staff was excellent!!! Couldn't ask for a better place to stay in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, I'm hopeful you can make it back To The HOME away From HOME very soon. In the Americourts we are always trying to improve guest satisfaction, so I thank you for your comments and concerns. I am thrilled with the New Direction we are taking as a Property and as a Company.

Thanks Again
Ben Hardin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabethton
Red Roof Inn Johnson City
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City
#10 of 19 in Johnson City
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk

Been to Americourt Hotel? Share your experiences!