“Clean, Quiet, and Comfortable”
Review of Americourt Hotel

Americourt Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Elizabethton
Plymouth, CT
“Clean, Quiet, and Comfortable”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently during our visit back to east TN we had te pleasure of stopping in t this nice property fo the weekend. Nice and quaint experience all around. Friendly and gratious staff, Clean room and plenty of towells, and a tasty hearty breakfast. We will certainly be back ecspecially for the value as well!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank StephEdens

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Saugatuck, Michigan
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our trip was great for us history buffs.. We decided to stay in a smaller city then Johnson City, TN we wanted a nice quiet place. We sure found a great eniviroment and the Friendliest people at the smale Hotel. We decided to stay and loved the newly renovated rooms.. My husband absolutely loved the smal waterfall in the lobby and I think he ate more breakfast then at home! We just loved this place and hopefully we can make another trip to the tri-cities and stay at this cozy establishment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cindy S
Michigan
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Dated? so what....Clean white soft towels. New bed spreads. Sleep was nice and quiet.Great place for my dog. Our cleaning lady on the first floor was so nice and so were all the people that worked there. Nice and clean. Breakfast was cereal waffles eggs sausage biscuit gravy, Danishes apples juice milk coffee. I will stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank triptakerMichigan
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
I first off wanted to thank you for your comment on our hotel. We appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our property. We are always renovating rooms and trying to make an enjoyable stay for each guest. We will be glad to serve you again in the future and be sure to mention you commented on tripadvisor so our staff can thank you!
Meadowview, Virginia, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I recently visited because i had a live show in the area. The room was very comfortable and very quiet. I have no reason to say anything bad about the hotel and I do plan to come back in November! I recommend a reservation to any visitors!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Keenan R
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 10, 2012

When I made my reservation online I'll be honest didn't know what to expect but thought how bad could it be.. When I drove up the property looked a little dated or older. Then I went to check in and was greated with a warm welcome from the staff and a peaceful sound of water falling. There is a small really nice pond in the lobby but lobby was small. I went into the room and actually was astonished at the space and how homey the room feeled. Breakfast was great and staff was excellent!!! Couldn't ask for a better place to stay in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ben H, General Manager at Americourt Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your recent stay and for your wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, I'm hopeful you can make it back To The HOME away From HOME very soon. In the Americourts we are always trying to improve guest satisfaction, so I thank you for your comments and concerns. I am thrilled with the New Direction we are taking as a Property and as a Company.

Thanks Again
Ben Hardin
Asheville, NC
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The room was large, and acceptable for the price. There was some loose wall paper, but the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was small but there was plenty of very hot water which is rare these days. The staff was friendly and there were plenty of options for breakfast, though I would have preferred to have some fruit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
First off wanted to Thank you for choosing our Americourt Brand! I have been in the Americourt name for a little over a year now but just made the move from the Kingsport, TN property to Elizabethton and I Love Love the potential. I think we as a whole company and our Property are improving everyday I'm proud to be a part of our name. Thank you for your review and giving us some helpful keys to the future. I hope you get a chance to stay with the Americourt Hotels again.

Thanks
Ben
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We made reservations at this hotel to stay while working at a nearby festival. As soon as we checked in (after 8pm) I stood in the room for about 5 mins and decided I would drive as far as I had to to find a decent room to stay in. This place was filthy, disgusting and scary. The other people staying there and hanging out in the parking lot was enough to make me want to leave. We drove to Johnson City to stay and I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Sandy A

Travelers are raving about these Elizabethton hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Elizabethton
Red Roof Inn Johnson City
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City
WoodSpring Suites Johnson City
#10 of 19 in Johnson City
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk

Been to Americourt Hotel? Share your experiences!