We were visiting relatives in Elizabethton and decided to stay in this hotel because it was closer to their house. (Last time we went we stayed in Johnson City) We walked in and the room smelled awful. The beds were extremely uncomfy and it was like the bed was too big for the frame. If you sat on the side of the mattress it bent down and you about fell on the floor. The fridge leaked like crazy. The bathroom fixtures were coming out of the wall and there was some mold. It was not clean. Their hot breakfast was coffee and cereal. They did have a waffle maker but there was no mix to put in it. This place was awful. We were supposed to stay 3 nights but we left after the first night. We did get our money back for the nights we didn't stay. We stayed at the Best Western in Johnson City for less money then this hotel and the Best Western was amazing.
My daughter hated this place. There was nothing for her to do at all. The room wasn't even big enough for her to run around in and play.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All new staff and management; Travelers Inn of Elizabethton offers our guests clean rooms at a reasonable price. We are conveniently located to both the Bristol Raceway and the Jonesborough Story-Telling Festival. Amenities include a beautiful outdoor pool (seasonal); free Wi-Fi, and a free hot breakfast. Each room has a refrigerator and hair dryer. Iron and ironing boards available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Travelers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Hotel Elizabethton
- Travelers Inn Elizabethton