“Good Comfort Food”
Review of Bonnie Kate Cafe - CLOSED

Bonnie Kate Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We make every effort to provide courteous and professional service while making you feel at home. We want you to enjoy a delicious meal, laugh, smile, and feel as if you are part of our family. We use only the freshest ingredients and utilize local growers when possible, confirming our commitment and dedication to the region. The heritage of the Bonnie Kate is very rich with deep roots in the community. We want to make the Bonnie Kate an important part of all the lives we touch, just as it has to so many since 1926.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stopped in for lunch while walking through the downtown area. The staff was very friendly and the service was fast. The food had good flavor. I had the chicken wrap and would order again. Nice folks and good food!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A small café tucked away off the main street that serves delicious food and whose staff is very friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Really great food! Everything's yummy and priced very nice! Just wish they had more healthy breakfast and lunch options!

1  Thank torimarie47
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Not only was I welcomed when I walked in the door, I was guided to the restrooms. I have allergies and my server was quick to point out the great things I could have on the menu. Seriously awesome Ruben. Great place will recommend and come back when I can.

1  Thank Long4Tahoe
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food at the Bonnie Kate Cafe is appealing, well-prepared, and delicious. And reasonably priced. The service is always excellent. The cafe itself is simple but elegant. A wonderful place for a meal any time of the day.