“Desserts”
Review of Bonnie Kate Cafe - CLOSED

Bonnie Kate Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We make every effort to provide courteous and professional service while making you feel at home. We want you to enjoy a delicious meal, laugh, smile, and feel as if you are part of our family. We use only the freshest ingredients and utilize local growers when possible, confirming our commitment and dedication to the region. The heritage of the Bonnie Kate is very rich with deep roots in the community. We want to make the Bonnie Kate an important part of all the lives we touch, just as it has to so many since 1926.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Bonnie Kate Cafe is in front of the theatre in downtown Elizabethton. What I usually have gotten is one of the pieces of cake, cupcake or other desserts which are very good.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

i am beginning to think that this is my "go-to" place to eat. My favorite place changed hands and is no longer worthy of visits to eat. The BK makes you feel right at home. I quickly knew the staff and the owner. After a couple of visits they greet you and know all the basics you want. The meat loaf blue plate is scrumptous and the french onion soup is outstanding. I have only had one dessert and it was the blackberry cake. I will simply say that I wept over it. The very best I have eaten,.

1  Thank Branselm
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family visited Elizabethton and asked a local antique shop owner where he ate in town. He recommended Bonnie Kate.

I was not sure about it when we first went in. We arrived right before closing but they were very friendly and served us. Our server was exceptionally friendly and knew the shop owner by name.

The cafe has a full culinary kitchen and the chef and sous chef both wore very clean clothes. Everything is obviously homemade and freshly made everyday. The chef came out to see how everything was and if we needed anything. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend the cafe to anyone visiting Elizabethton.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Liked everything, food exceptional, service great, and the owner is there shaking hands and making sure everything is taken care of.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Second trip to this place . I grew up going to the Bonnie Kate Theatre which is dtill open . This is a piece of history . The cafe is great. The french onion soup is great . I also had a buffalo chicken wrap. Everything was great .

1  Thank marlin61