“Great local small town BBQ !!! Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Creekers BBQ

Creekers BBQ
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Elizabethton
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great local small town BBQ !!! Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

When visiting Elizabethton this past weekend we treated our hosts and family to their choice of dinner and the chose "Creekers". It lived up to everything they promised. Very casual décor, walk up ordering and fast, friendly service. We were told about the " burnt ends" dinner and it was very good. Tender beef ends smoked and crispy. I had the pulled pork sandwich platter with beans and fries. It was the smaller size and I still could not finish it. Our party of six, some with drinks and tip came to under 80.00$$. We will come back when we are in the area again.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank 2fromFla

Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Used to be better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I don't know what happened to this place but the side dishes are going down in quality. The meats are still great and smoky, but the cole slaw is overly salty and barely has any dressing on it. The fries are always mushy & greasy (and I'm afraid to ask what kind of oil they fry in). The beans would be great if they didn't put raw onion in them after they are cooked. The only side I actually enjoyed was the piece of white bread which I dipped in to the sauce.

Also, I tried to phone in my order and kept getting a message that the "mailbox is full", so had to sit there and wait for my takeout order.

• Visited November 2013
Elizabethton, Tennessee
“Good bbq and a good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've eaten from there two times and both times I had the bbq beef. It was very good both times and was a large sandwich.

• Visited August 2013
Bluff City, Tennessee
“BBQ HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family and I went to Creekers on Friday evening. The place was packed, which means the food is good, right? The answer is yip! There was plenty of seating in that place. By the looks of the parking lot, I figured we would be waiting for a while, but we stepped up and placed our order right away. We got our food fairly quickly and man was it incredible! I had the rib platter which comes with all the sides. BBQ beans, slaw, fries and toast. The ribs were tender and seasoned perfectly with caramelized bbq sauce on them. Yummmmm!!! My wife, not a bbq fan, ordered the Touchdown club sandwich. That sandwich needs to be on TV. It was 4 inches tall and has all their smoked meats on it. She loved it!! Creekers also had many sauces to try on your sandwich. I tried several, and all were very good. They also sale sauces they have bottled and are selling franchises from what the sign said. Over all, Two Thumbs Up!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank David T
“Phenomenal Food at Amazing Prices, Served with a Homestyle Feel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place blew my mind & taste buds but not my wallet. Evidentially, Wednesday is Buy one, get one free BBQ Sandwich w/ a side, day! My husband and I both got the Pulled Pork BBQ sandwich. It was so good! Huge chunks of pulled pork, tender & juicy, covered with tasty sauce. We asked for extra sauce & it was amazing! The Potato salad & beans we got for our sides were very good & quite different than most BBQ places. We will be eating here ALOT! Both our meals combined were under $8.

• Visited July 2013