“Best BBQ ever”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“Best BBQ ever”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I loved this bbq. Best I have ever had. Tea was amazing! I love love love it. Only neg thing I have to say is the portions are on the small side, but typical for bbq This is my new fav. place to eat!!!!!!!!!!YUM

Visited July 2012

Tennessee
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have been there for lunch 8 times in the last year and have always had a good experience. Barbecue is subjective and there are other places in the area I like, but they may have the best barbecue sandwich. A large amount of meat on a toasted roll, and a wide selection of sauces. It comes with a side of either beans or fries. I like the beans, but think the fries are not that good. For a special treat try the burnt ends platter. Staff is friendly and it is always easy to get more ice tea.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Andy S
East Tennessee
“Best BBQ around”
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I LOVE this place, and so does my family. The pulled pork sandwich is the best around, HUGE portions, sauced up just right, bun nicely toasted...mmmmmm. Fries are also awesome, the REAL kind made fresh. They also have ribs, burgers, hot dogs, etc. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I go here a few times a month and never had a bad time yet.

Visited June 2011