“Pretty Good”

Teriyaki House
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in East Ridge
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have only eaten inside once and the service was fair at best. Take Out a couple times a month. The food is delicious and you get plenty of it. I always get hibachi steak and teriyaki chicken because it is dam good.

Worth the visit!

2  Thank Pablo G

Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is one of my home town favorite establishments. The foods is always consistently excellent, the service is always mediocre at best. The food is worth the service trade off.

2  Thank Denooga
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I love this teriyaki food. It is actually my favoriate! The Chicken and steak are both amazing, and the "white sauce" is to die for. Don't forget the ice cream!!

1  Thank metjj
Reviewed July 29, 2011

If you are going north or south on I-75, take exit 1 at Ringgold Road/Hwy 41 North and visit this really great Japanese restaurant in East Ridge just adjacent to Chattanooga .
Your choices are steak, chicken, and shrimp or a combination of all three with rice and veggies with the absolute best shrimp/white sauce you will ever eat. The portions are generous and the prices are modest.
The place is very clean and the staff is very friendly and glad to serve you.
Go hungry and leave very satisfied.

3  Thank Gunny214
Reviewed May 27, 2011

This is a restaurant I've been going to for years. I have recently introduced it to my wife and she loves it. We go there every chance we get. For the quality of food, the portions you get, you simply can't beat the price. Every dish taste fantastic!

3  Thank T_Lanford