“Best food I Have Ever Had!!!!!”

Jenkins Country Style Buffet
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in East Ridge
Morris, Illinois
“Best food I Have Ever Had!!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Let me start off by saying, "I HATE buffets! The only thoughts that come to mind are bland and usually not clean. This is our first time to Chattanooga and we were not sure where to eat. I went on Trip Advisor and looked up the reviews for Jenkins. Not bad, I thought, even though I was still leary. Since my kids were wanting more than fast food, we decided to try it. It was the best meal I have ever had. Coming from Chicago, that is saying alot. I have always been a Paula Dean fan and so when I saw they had colard greens, fried chicken, black eyed peas and other southern favorites, I was intrigiued. The food was excellent and the place was very clean. If we ever come to the area again, this will be on our to do list. I wish I could have it shipped to our home.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Andrea C

Rossville, Georgia
“Country eating”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Best place in Chattanooga to get home cooking.Fried chicken,beans,cornbread,salads,meatloaf,baked chicken ,All fresh & tasty

Visited November 2011
1 Thank chooper2
Rocky Top, Tennessee
“Southern style food buffet, great fried chicken”
Reviewed January 11, 2011

We've been here a few times because it's near the Camping World where we stay overnight (in our motorhome). It's good food at a reasonable price. Southern Fried Chicken is the main attraction, very popular and goes quick, so it's always fresh on the buffet. Nice and crispy outside, moist and tender inside. Exceptional.
Good southern style vegs, fair number of choices. Sweetest tea on earth here, wonderful with lemon! The dessert bar is pretty good, a lot of choices (cobblers, pies, cake, even key lime pie). On the pre-cut stuff the portions are small so you can try some of everything, so do that, some are better than others. The peach cobbler was really good this time, but we caught it when it first came out so it was very hot - as all good cobblers must be.

Lots of people compare this to Bea's in Chattanooga, and we like them both. But I think that even though Jenkins fried chicken is great, Bea's has them beat on both that and the number of veg choices. Either place is a good meal.

Visited January 2011