“Yummy!”

Amigo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in East Ridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating at the Amigo's in East Ridge for over ten years now. My best friend and I have made it a weekly tradition.The staff is always friendly and the food is as my title says yummy. You get large portions for the price and the service is quick. Definitely worth a visit if you like Mexican food.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Authentic American Mexican food. Have Eaten in Mexico on many different occasions and this is not authentic Mexican food. The food is good, but on the bland side. Service is good and the margaritas are great.

If your in the mood for Mexican then this place is worth the visit.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

my date took me there it was real busy but we got a table fast the food was good and the workers were friendly. we will come back soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

it was average for mexican food. I would've liked more spice. The service was average I would go back and I do recommend it to others

Reviewed May 1, 2012

While waiting for our table, we noticed that they were voted one of the best restaurants in the area. The food was good and the service was excellent. The prices are fairly reasonable and the portions were large. The place was packed and we got in relatively fast for a Friday night.