“Solid and comfortable night's stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in East Ridge
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Fairfield Inns are our choice for reliable and comfortable accommodations. This one near Chattanooga was no exception. The rooms were impeccably clean and the bed comfortable. This is a quiet hotel far enough away from distracting traffic noise. The hot breakfast was better than usual. The housekeeping supervisor went out of her way to ask us about our stay. This is a very friendly establishment.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I hesitated picking East Ridge because I always stay in Chattanooga. I am so glad I decided on this location. I even got bonus Marriott Points for this stay. This was one of the cleanest largest rooms I have had for the Fairfield in awhile. The staff was outstanding. I had Mexican Dinner down the street. The room was quiet and peaceful. The breakfast in the morning was fresh and bountiful.

Room Tip: I was right in front of the elevator room 311.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I requested a handicap room. The room was extremely well designed and especially the bathroom. The staff was as perfect as the room. I am a Marriott Gold Elite Member and this Fairfield was one of the best.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Everything about this hotel is mediocre. The free breakfast was lacking- one morning had little food available, had no meat (except for a few tiny pieces of ground sausage in a vat of gravy) and supplies overall seemed very limited here. Reserved rooms three weeks in advance- one handicap for Grandma. She has limited mobility but doesn't require a wheelchair, so we opted for the handicap room w/ tub. When we got there, were notified that there were only two shower/bathing chairs for the whole place. They thankfully had one available- if not, we would've had to leave. Even had a lack of additional supplies (such as extra blankets for the sleeper sofa). Cleanliness seemed okay, and we overall had several good nights sleep here. Considering what we paid though, and considering that it's a Fairfield, we felt the place didn't really live up to it's name or price.

• Stayed: December 2013
Sonya M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

I certainly do apologize for the issues you encountered while at our hotel. If you would be so kind to call the hotel, I would like to talk to you in further detail about your recent stay.
Thank you,I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We were greeted at the desk by the check in person. He was friendly and welcoming. The hotel was redone very recently and the foyer was beautiful! Our room was clean, spacious and modern. The shower had great water pressure and it had fun soap dispensers in it. Overall, a very restful stay and we wouldnt hesitate to stay again!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This was my third stay at this hotel, and the hotel has much about it to like. The service is good, the rooms clean, and it is in good condition. They have a small but adequate exercise room. You will find a number of restaurant options in the area, and it is easily accessible from the Interstate. With all that being said though I would not want my wife to stay alone in this area and go the car at night. I had over 120 nights in hotels this year so I have learned to always be vigilant. At this hotel I suggest you be extra vigilant. The area may be perfectly safe, but it does not feel that way to me.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Sonya M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel as we strive for guest satisfaction.
I would be more than happy to speak with you about any concerns you may have had about your recent stay. Please feel free to call the hotel and speak with me at your earliest convenience.
Thank You!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This place is the tops for Chattanooga. Great stay, very clean rooms, friendly staff who knows their stuff. We also liked the quiet rooms as we were totally exhausted and just wanted rest. Although it was a 1 night stay we will be coming back. Very good antique malls are in the backyard with also a Cracker Barrell across the street. Morning breakfast was as good as expected so I give this place a 9.5 out of 10.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is very quite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
#48 of 96 in Chattanooga
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge? Share your experiences!