“Do NOT stay at this hotel - for ANY price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in East Ridge
Country Hearth Inn - Chattanooga
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in East Ridge
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We booked this hotel for the Little League World Series in East Ridge, TN. The price was good, and it is convenient to the ball fields at Camp Jordan. HOWEVER... the entire hotel experience was awful. I don't have the time or energy to describe what a frustrating and filthy place it was. At first glance, everything looked acceptable. But we were disappointed when conditions were terribly sub-par, and the hotel management didn't even seem to care! Save yourself the trouble - pay a little more if you have to and get a decent hotel. I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS PLACE, AT ANY PRICE.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank pandakim
Reviewed July 12, 2005

I booked for three nights via the internet. I stayed approximately 3 hours before I checked out. The first room had dead bugs everywhere. They moved me to another room where I preceded to have more bugs (including a very large spider). Even going outside at night there was bugs everywhere. I know they can't control the outside, but they can control the inside. Rooms were so-so, definitely looked like they could use some upgrading. All in all I would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank Galonherown

Been to Country Hearth Inn - Chattanooga? Share your experiences!