“Rebuilding”

Family Table Itailian American Grill & Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 20, 2016

This restaurant has had a very bad fire. They are now currently trying to rebuild. Hopefully they will reopen soon.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant burnt down about a month ago. I don't know if it will ever re-open. As far as my last visit to their establishment it was not a satisfactory visit. The food bar had sour crab salad on it.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Family Table had a major Fire on August 18, 2016. The building is still standing but badly damaged. No information about if or when they will rebuild. They had some of the best pizza in the Chattanooga area. Very sad.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a place that I could grab some good food and take it with me. There wasn't a lot of people in there on a Sunday so I had my doubts but the menu was huge and looked pretty good. I ordered an Italian hamburger steak and salad and pinto beans.
The food was really great..my only issue was that they forgot my salad dressing which was a real bummer. The people there were very nice and did was good so I will certainly go again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Yesterday we stopped by for the breakfast buffet. We were so disappointed! The breakfast bar was not well maintained. There were great selections, however, the biscuits and pancakes were so hard they couldn't be cut with a fork, the gravy cold and tasteless, the chicken tenders tasted like they had been on the bar for hours. For the money we were charged, we really had expected to have tasty hot food. The only thing good was the coffee which was fresh and hot. We won't make this mistake again.

Date of visit: July 2016