“Not impressed”

Family Table Itailian American Grill & Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

I'm a thrifty spender and am always looking for coupons. I found a coupon for this restaurant from a coupon app I used quite frequently and reviewing the 8 page menu that was provided online felt we had plenty of options to satisfy everyone in our family. We arrived to find the menu co sister of a VERY small buffet with very few options. The "hot bar" was pizza, hamburger steak that was a piece of hamburger meat that (no exaggeration) was 3 inches wide and 2 options of veggies and starches respectfully. The "cold bar" was chopped lettuce and a few toppings, pudding and some fruit. The crab salad was soured and spoiled. I witnessed at least one patron spitting up in his plate after trying a bite. The restaurant was dirty, worn down and unkempt. Upon check out my husband was charged full price though we had a coupon for half off. Thankfully that was rectified when I spoke to the manager. There are lots of places to eat in this area, I'd recommend one of those places instead.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Let's just say never again. My husband ham was nicely browned but totally cold in the middle. The buffet bar looked and tasted like it was there forever, and to top it off my calzone was doughy in the middle. One good thing the bread sticks were delicious. The service amazing. But food not good

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 16, 2016

I used dinner delivered to provide my meal for tonight. the total was $40, not cheap for a single meal. I ordered lasagna, that came with a salad and bread sticks. the salad never arrived, the lasagna was extremely watery, un-consumable. never looked at the bread sticks. I will never recommend this restaurant for anything.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016

The first time I ate here I had the rib eye steak I was surprised it was very good and a good value! This time I got the spaghetti with a salad and garlic toast and it was very good. Both times I brought left overs home because they give you large portions here. It's clean...the people are friendly but it's not for the "mountain city" crowd!!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

My mom loves this place. The food is delicious and the portions are massive. Service is pretty good it feels like a family run business and they treat you like you are part of the family. It's not fancy but we are regulars. Prices are not bad. The artichoke cheese dip is positively sinful!

Date of visit: November 2015