“Great deal!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Family Table Itailian American Grill & Pizza
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in East Ridge
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great deal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Huge amounts of good food for the money. Great deal for the family. Service is a bit slow when we go, but it's worth it.

• Visited January 2014

Spring City, Tennessee
“Excellent Lunch Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We found ourselves here again. This time I had the lunch buffet. The soup on the buffet was Chili, and it was excellent. The salad bar was fresh and clean. Lots of choices. Many pizza's to choice from including a desert one. All for $5.99. Can't be beat. My husband had the cheeseburger. It was big and juicy. We keep coming back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank kinzukid
Louisville, Kentucky
“Terrible Service. Putting "Authentic" on their Menu should be a Crime”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stopped here for a late lunch while driving through Tennessee. We wanted to try a non-franchise local place and it looked promising as we drove by.

I told the girl at the checkout as soon as we walked in that we had never been there before because we weren't sure if we should seat ourselves or wait.

She awkwardly said, "OK". And then we stood there awkwardly for about 5 minutes before she finally took us to a booth. Then, apparently no one was told to wait on us so another 5 minutes went by before someone asked, "Have you been waited on yet?"

We ordered drinks and bread sticks as an appetizer. The bread sticks were stale like they'd been sitting under a warmer for hours. The marinara sauce was twice as salty as it needed to be.

My friend ordered a trio sampler with lasagna, chicken Parmesan, and spaghetti. I ordered an "authentic" Greek specialty salad with gyro meat on top.

My friend enjoyed his choice. The server brought two full plates to him. He said it was delicious. When I tried some of the spaghetti, it tasted like Fazoli's. Overcooked pasta in a salty tomato sauce.

My salad, on the other hand, was a disaster. I asked for no onions, there were onions. At least 70% of the salad was YELLOW, SOPPING WET, lettuce. I'm not kidding. I could pick up any piece of lettuce in the salad and watch the water drip off at the bottom. There was a pool of water at the bottom of the plate. There were exactly four half slices of tomato and maybe four slices of cucumber. The gyro meat was clearly just warmed up from frozen, NOT FRESH. If I wanted to order a main dish salad, poorly prepared, with sub-par ingredients, I'd go to a fast food place and pay 4 dollars instead of 9.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Soddy Daisy
“Excellent food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a 12 oz ribeye and it was wonderful. The service and hospitality were AAA +++
They have a pizza and salad bar here for 5.99 which is really reasonable $
Home cooking and Italian together. Can't go wrong

1 Thank Michael S
Spring City, Tennessee
“Good Down Home "Cookin"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is always good and the service is fast. I tried the pizza ravioli's. They were excellent. If you love cheese, this is the dish for you. My husband had the meat sauce spaghetti. He like the meat sauce and the portion was big. Both dinner came with a salad, which was a good size and fresh. Coffee was freshly brewed and hot. Overall, great dinning. We'll be back

• Visited September 2013