“Excellent food, great atmosphere”

Family Table Itailian American Grill & Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a 12 oz ribeye and it was wonderful. The service and hospitality were AAA +++
They have a pizza and salad bar here for 5.99 which is really reasonable $
Home cooking and Italian together. Can't go wrong

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is always good and the service is fast. I tried the pizza ravioli's. They were excellent. If you love cheese, this is the dish for you. My husband had the meat sauce spaghetti. He like the meat sauce and the portion was big. Both dinner came with a salad, which was a good size and fresh. Coffee was freshly brewed and hot. Overall, great dinning. We'll be back

Date of visit: September 2013
2  Thank kinzukid
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Big bis quiets with nice thick but creamy gravy, bacon cooked nice and crisp with a very good flavor, home fries made nice and crisp, well cooked grits, perfect fried eggs, wonderfully fresh coffee and tea...and just a note the toast made me wonderfully happy, they must have a butter wheel in the kitchen they use on it because those slices were flavored just right without having to put butter on them.

The service was stellar! The lady was polite and extremely happy to help us figure out what we wanted and checked back with us often to make sure we had what we needed.

And just another thing to note, while waiting on our food I saw some of the best looking Belgian waffles I've seen in years, I was tempted to order one no matter the fact I had ordered a huge breakfast already, will be going back for those soon.

Date of visit: September 2013
1  Thank Natoshia M
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I went here for dinner on our way home from Florida. It had the top rating for East Ridge, TN on Trip Advisor. I cannot understand it. It was a filthy place. The tables were left uncleared as people left. My husband used the bathroom and his report was less than stellar. I was determined to avoid it. People were eating in almost complete silence. It was strange, but once I began to eat, I too fell silent. My grilled cheese and ham sandwich was soggy on one side. My husband had a hamburger and said that it was fine. The french fries were not very good. Other people praised things that I did not eat, but after having been in this restaurant, it is extremely hard to believe those reviews. I would recommend going on to Chattanooga for dinner if you find yourself in East Ridge!

Date of visit: May 2013
1  Thank Mary_Goes_West
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We eat there when we are in the area and the food is great and reasonable priced. Food is better than Olive Garden and half the price. We have tried a lot of the food on the menu and everything we have tried was great. Salads are always crisp and crunchy.

Date of visit: March 2013