“How can this be the best restaurant in town?”

Family Table Itailian American Grill & Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I went here for dinner on our way home from Florida. It had the top rating for East Ridge, TN on Trip Advisor. I cannot understand it. It was a filthy place. The tables were left uncleared as people left. My husband used the bathroom and his report was less than stellar. I was determined to avoid it. People were eating in almost complete silence. It was strange, but once I began to eat, I too fell silent. My grilled cheese and ham sandwich was soggy on one side. My husband had a hamburger and said that it was fine. The french fries were not very good. Other people praised things that I did not eat, but after having been in this restaurant, it is extremely hard to believe those reviews. I would recommend going on to Chattanooga for dinner if you find yourself in East Ridge!

1  Thank Mary_Goes_West

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We eat there when we are in the area and the food is great and reasonable priced. Food is better than Olive Garden and half the price. We have tried a lot of the food on the menu and everything we have tried was great. Salads are always crisp and crunchy.

2  Thank Porkchopranch
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Needed to take my mom out to a local eatery before taking her to the hospital to see my dad. Checked Groupon and there was Family Table. It's not a 5* restaurant but the menu is huge. We happened to be there when they were offering all you can eat pasta. It was good, service was good, value was great.

2  Thank RandyKelley
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Pizza, soup, & salad buffet for under $7 all day!!! Great food made fresh daily. Deserts to be envied by much more upscale restaurants. A down home atmosphere, where a lot of local seniors & their families sit & enjoy dinner together with neighbors.

2  Thank mcd8929
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Great food, wonderful service! Will definitely be back. I had Chicken Parmesan, my husband had a Gyro Plate, and our daughter had breakfast. All was delicious!

1  Thank Xxlovebugxx1122