See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My family was here to work a Lacrosse Tournament in July. We booked 2 rooms for $75.00 a night. We were looking for a close location to the fields, clean rooms, soft beds and hot showers. That is EXACTLY what we got. This hotels rooms were just renovated, there is NO carpet on the floors but nice laminate which makes the room feel cleaner. The AC was already on so the room was not hot and stuffy. Beds were soft and clean, Yes I pull the sheet back and check.

The only thing I would change is the towels and breakfast. The towels were small, stiff, and scratchy. I ended up using the beach towels we brought for and emergency.
Breakfast was just cold cereal and only one flavor. no fruit, or toast. They told me in the reviews that is was a small breakfast so I was not surprised. There was a Chick-fil-a across the street.

The inside is better then the outside, you have to pull into the LaQuinta Parking Lot to get to the hotel. The desk clerk says that they were fixing to update the outside with new paint come fall.

I would stay again if looking for just a place to sleep and not spend a lot of time there.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Lovely and friendly staff and a big, clean and well-priced room. We had no problems here and would recommend. Cheaper but much much nicer than the Motel 6 across the road, plus breakfast was included.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 10, 2018

More than I expected for that price. Very clean, quiet motel. The manager was very nice and helpful. Rooms are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves, free breakfast at the lobby and coffee available 24hrs. Big parking lot. I would choose the same motel for my next stay in Chattanooga for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo