“Good location and a great hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dyersburg
USA
“Good location and a great hotel”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed over late last summer at the Holiday Inn Express in Dyersburg. I stayed with family for two nights, and I can suggest this hotel with no problem whatsoever. The staff took good care of us, and the hotel was very clean overall. Our rooms were typical size for the two queen room. My friend had a suite, and it was more than ample to use as a visiting and "hanging-out" room for our stay.
The location is right next to the I-55 Spur that runs through Dyersburg, and there is a Kroger, Wal-Mart and several restaurants nearby. We drove through downtown just to take a drive, and it was also very close.
The indoor pool was a plus, and I would probably stay at this hotel again just for the pool alone. Great for the kids. The breakfast was also pretty good. Hot options, not a full meal like an Embassy Suites would be, but more than enough to get you full and down the road.
Overall, I would definitely suggest this hotel for a Dyersburg stopover.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MeGusta H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New York City, New York
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This HIE doesnt disappoint. Stayed here for 5 nights in Oct 2012. Very friendly and helpful staff. Typical HIE breakfast, not gourmet, but gets the job done. My room was huge, not sure if thats normal or if i got upgraded, came fully stocked with plates and utensils and stuff. Not far from the walmart and other stores so you can stock up on foodstuffs. Very close to fast food and restaurants if you prefer that option. Did see two very tiny ants in my bed in almost the same spot 2 days in a row which was weird. Didnt see any others or any other insects, No other complaints. Evrything was clean and fully functional. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
searcy
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Not as nice as a full service but a great stay, parking is one of my peeves, but this place had great parking and not a lot of stuff to run over. Right of the main road with a wide driveway. Its a newer hotel, the ceilings are very tall for my taste, takes more time to cool down a room. I never wake up in time for breakfast wish they would extend hours.

• Stayed July 2012
Talladega, Alabama
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Enjoyed our visit to Dyersburg, TN, and one of the reasons was the very nice accommodations at Holiday Inn Express. Friendly staff, very clean, spacious room and bathroom, indoor heated pool, and they serve a very good, hot breakfast each morning. If planning to be in the are, make your reservations at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed at the holiday inn express for a night. As I came off the elevator onto the second floor the sign that list which direction your room should be didnt have my room number. Room 215 doesn't exist or does it. Good thing I didn't walk to entire hallway looking for my room. I tried to put that pass me and iron my cloths for tomorrow. Well the iron doesn't steam so I walk down to the front desk to get a replacement and the lady gives me one that is worst. Sure hope I get some sleep because I am by the elevator.

• Stayed August 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Dear billy7217,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry for any confusion you experienced in finding your room number. I apologize that the iron was not working. We try our best to ensure all guests have a great stay and undisturbed sleep. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. It seem that we fell below your expectations. Your review will be used to consider needed improvements and I hope that you can give us a chance to show how great our hotel is.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've stayed at the Dyersburg Holiday Inn Express before so booking this hotel was a no-brainer.

It is kind of tricky to find the parking lot, depending on which way you travel, but once here, it is a great place to stay.

Check in was a breeze. The parking lot was well lit and I didn't feel concerned at all, even when checking in after midnight.

The elevator was easy to find and it was quiet. I had a room right next to the elevator shaft and didn't hear a thing.

The room was well appointed. Plenty of outlets!

There was plenty of room to work. Everything was in its place.

The Internet worked great. I would recommend that all travelers use the cable plug in vs the wireless. I had my laptop on the network cable and it flew along. My tablet that was on the wireless was very slow.

The bathroom was super clean and the water was great.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I spent a few nights at this property visiting family and friends in the area. The hotel is nice and new. It is easy to drive past Reelfoot Dr from the interstate, once you find it, you will be good. There is not a traffic light. This hotel is located on the main drag through Dyersburg. I would recommend this property if you are passing through town and need a place to crash, or in town for the weekend.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dyersburg
Hampton Inn Dyersburg
#1 of 3 in Ripley
Days Inn Dyersburg
Days Inn Dyersburg
#2 of 6 in Dyersburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg? Share your experiences!