“Where is 215?”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dyersburg
Douglasville, Georgia
“Where is 215?”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed at the holiday inn express for a night. As I came off the elevator onto the second floor the sign that list which direction your room should be didnt have my room number. Room 215 doesn't exist or does it. Good thing I didn't walk to entire hallway looking for my room. I tried to put that pass me and iron my cloths for tomorrow. Well the iron doesn't steam so I walk down to the front desk to get a replacement and the lady gives me one that is worst. Sure hope I get some sleep because I am by the elevator.

• Stayed August 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Dear billy7217,

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry for any confusion you experienced in finding your room number. I apologize that the iron was not working. We try our best to ensure all guests have a great stay and undisturbed sleep. Our hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. It seem that we fell below your expectations. Your review will be used to consider needed improvements and I hope that you can give us a chance to show how great our hotel is.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've stayed at the Dyersburg Holiday Inn Express before so booking this hotel was a no-brainer.

It is kind of tricky to find the parking lot, depending on which way you travel, but once here, it is a great place to stay.

Check in was a breeze. The parking lot was well lit and I didn't feel concerned at all, even when checking in after midnight.

The elevator was easy to find and it was quiet. I had a room right next to the elevator shaft and didn't hear a thing.

The room was well appointed. Plenty of outlets!

There was plenty of room to work. Everything was in its place.

The Internet worked great. I would recommend that all travelers use the cable plug in vs the wireless. I had my laptop on the network cable and it flew along. My tablet that was on the wireless was very slow.

The bathroom was super clean and the water was great.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I spent a few nights at this property visiting family and friends in the area. The hotel is nice and new. It is easy to drive past Reelfoot Dr from the interstate, once you find it, you will be good. There is not a traffic light. This hotel is located on the main drag through Dyersburg. I would recommend this property if you are passing through town and need a place to crash, or in town for the weekend.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Merced, California
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband, mother-in-law & I stayed here 4 nights while visiting family. Very nice hotel. Great choices for breakfast. Staff was very friendly. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We stayed here longer than we'd planned as my dad had a heart attack after we checked in. The woman at the front desk was calm and professional when I called down to ask for her assistance in getting an ambulance while I tended to my dad.

The rooms are clean and very comfortable but nonsmokers beware of the third floor. There are nine smoking units on this floor and the scent of cigarette smoke permeates the hallway down to the other end of the hotel.

The guest laundry provides a free washer and dryer (highly unusual!) but the dryer was broken when I went to use it.

The female staff members are exceptional in their customer service, but there is a particular male desk employee who is quite unenthusiastic about his position and is not nearly as customer service oriented as the women on the staff.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Spiritwolf922
Rogersville, Missouri
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We only stayed 1 night and we got a king suite. Everything was very clean, the staff was helpful and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David M
Dyersburg, Tennessee
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Great locatio off interstate near mall, restaurants and businesses.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Randymagoo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dyersburg
Hampton Inn Dyersburg
#1 of 3 in Ripley
Days Inn Dyersburg
Days Inn Dyersburg
#2 of 6 in Dyersburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg? Share your experiences!