“Pot pies”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #36 of 58 Restaurants in Dyersburg
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We generally order the $5 fill up meals and I love the pot pies. They are always good and consistent. I also order several buckets at a time when I go to my family north of this area as they don't have a KFC and they love it. So they get buckets I get pot pie. All is good.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

We stopped here for dinner several weeks ago on our way home from a road trip. This KFC has a buffet that was well tended. It was so much better than a drive through, fast food place. The service was good and the food was fresh. It was a nice, much needed dinner break!!

1  Thank Cynthia D
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I love KFC chicken. I just don't feel like this one is clean enough, efficient enough compared to others I have been to. Love pot pie when it is available. Drive-ithrough is great.

1  Thank Ddivas

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!