“Not always the fastest service on large orders”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Dyersburg
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I had to have what I consider a large order for carryout. I placed the order and kept being told it would be ready in about five minutes to the point I told them to cancel. I had ordered a 48 piece chicken platter to help support a youth group. I know they were busy, but they should have taken the time to fill my order as well as all the ones after me, but not put them in front of my order and make me wait.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Great food, quick, with great service. Another location keeping the high standards of this great chain.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

This is the only Chick-Fil-A I have been to in the country where I've had less than stellar service. The woman at the counter was rude, was speaking to other workers as we were giving our order, and gave us dirty looks. I know this is not typical service for any Chick-Fil-A, so it was really surprising and disappointing.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

Just always good food and service at a Chick-fil-A. This one is no different. Super nice people making sure we were happy.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Is really nice in the category the fast food, the meal is healthy for everyone, natural illumination, friendly crew, and the most important my son is happy eat and play there.

1  Thank elypamb