“Wonderful employees”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Dyersburg
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

While traveling we stopped for lunch. Food at Chick-Fil-a is always great. Clean restaurant and the employees are polite, friendly and attentive to customers.

1  Thank tricia12557

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Excellent! Great staff, always great food, very clean, good prices. Love that they are not open on Sunday.

1  Thank roadtripfun2012
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Soooooooo.... my family and I were in the small town of dyersburg and we decided to get some chick-fil-a. We walked inside and saw a young child being beaten by his mother which was very unsettling to me, however, a very kind employee stepped in and made the situation go swimmingly. As I always do I ordered my food, I ordered the Chick-Fil-A sandwich which was admittingly scrumptious. The chicken was fried to the perfect degree and it tasted like heaven in my mouth. The Polynesian sauce tasted like it was transported straight from the Polynesian islands and it was sooooooooo gooooooooood!!!!!!!! If you are ever near a Chick-Fil-A(which is verrrrrrrry likely) I would definitely reccomend going, the service always goes so swimmingly and various other things among the like!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Eaten here several times. Never had a bad experience. Always fresh, and served with a smiling face. Good place to get in and out in a hurry.

1  Thank WarEglTX
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Had the grilled chicken sandwich meal and asked for pickles to be added along with honey mustard sauce. The order was perfect and the waffle fries were great as always. Great service and food.

1  Thank Gregory T