“It's chick fil a ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Dyersburg
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Nothing much to it. Chick fil a is chick fil a. Could have been a little cleaner but I think a baseball team had just rolled through and it was almost closing time so no big deal.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

This chic is just like the most we stop at. Great service and very clean surroundings. Quick delivery of food. They go above and beyond to provide good service

1  Thank PAUL S
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Located on the main "drag", this place is one of many to choose a meal from. I consider this chain a cut above the fast food ones we know and love. The place is clean and the service was very friendly and swift. The food was hot and tasty and no complaints!

1  Thank John N
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

We are locals who eat at Chick fil A somewhat frequently. They have a fantastic staff and always great to hear "my pleasure". Food is quick and temp appropriate. This location is very supportive of local schools and puts on many family events

2  Thank Randymagoo
Reviewed November 7, 2015

The conference I was attending how Chick Fil A cater our lunch. What fun! Cutest little boxes (see my pictures) and each one came with a chicken sandwich, condiments, waffle potato chips (yum!) and a giant chocolate chunk cookie. It was hot, fresh and delicious. Everyone enjoyed it and I will keep it in mind for the future. We stopped at the Dyersburg location when we arrived in town and shared a meal. Always friendly, always fresh.

1  Thank candacejo