“Good as the rest I've tried.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in Dyersburg
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Located on the main "drag", this place is one of many to choose a meal from. I consider this chain a cut above the fast food ones we know and love. The place is clean and the service was very friendly and swift. The food was hot and tasty and no complaints!

1  Thank John N

Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

We are locals who eat at Chick fil A somewhat frequently. They have a fantastic staff and always great to hear "my pleasure". Food is quick and temp appropriate. This location is very supportive of local schools and puts on many family events

2  Thank Randymagoo
Reviewed November 7, 2015

The conference I was attending how Chick Fil A cater our lunch. What fun! Cutest little boxes (see my pictures) and each one came with a chicken sandwich, condiments, waffle potato chips (yum!) and a giant chocolate chunk cookie. It was hot, fresh and delicious. Everyone enjoyed it and I will keep it in mind for the future. We stopped at the Dyersburg location when we arrived in town and shared a meal. Always friendly, always fresh.

1  Thank candacejo
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Consistently good. My wife and I ate here several times when visiting for Airshow 2015. Service was awesome and food was piping hot. Such a great training system Chick-fil-A has for their employees (Versus other fast food places).

Reviewed June 29, 2015 via mobile

Great food and a very friendly staff. The best "fast food" place in my hometown if you ask me. They always have something going on for the lil ones too. Great place!

1  Thank Brandi H